Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Giant OCR2 is back on the block and your picking the owner. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP! If your essay isn't on this thread by 0930 tomorrow you are out.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: The Giant OCR2 is back on the block and your picking the owner. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Occy's got my vote. Read his thread. 'Nuff said. And don't make me have to get rough with any of you ;-)

T.
Quote Reply
Re: The Giant OCR2 is back on the block and your picking the owner. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But he's poor. He'll sell it for lottery tickets.

HAHAHAHAHA oh yeah! I'm the only one not tired of the poor jokes.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
www.bump.com

Damn it Tibbs, I actually went to this site.

Oh ya Gotta go buy my Lottery ticket Its 130 million and its my wedding anniversary, gotta be a winner.

Oh I vote for occy even though I think Im the only one to follow the 100 word limit. And let me tell you it was tough. Ya I think it will be easier to do a sprint tri on and old mtb bike then a full fledge Ironman.

Ok time to go get my tickets a bottle of wine and get drunk while snuggling with the wife.

Oh ya I got the date of my Spring AUG 28th. My wife said she has to come because some one has to identify the body. Gotta love the support.

Chow all.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Jan 19, 05 4:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoever gets the bike can sell it for a lot of this

I know I would

D., Triathlete magazine has an online article entitled "12 Weeks To Becoming A Triathlete". Seems to be right up your alley. It's in the "Tips/Training" link on the left side of the homepage.

Tony
Quote Reply
Re: The Giant OCR2 is back on the block and your picking the owner. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is today the vote day ?
Quote Reply
Re: The Giant OCR2 is back on the block and your picking the owner. [sjd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I vote for tomorrow being the vote day.

All very worthy. Have to vote for someone. I vote for occy. Sounds like he has been having a tough time, but decided to get back up off the canvas and start throwing punches again. I can relate.
Last edited by: Monk: Jan 20, 05 4:47
Quote Reply
Re: The Giant OCR2 is back on the block and your picking the owner. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
occy occy occy oi oi oi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My vote goes to itzeasy. He sold his bike to give his woman a shot at making her dream come true. Also he has been on this forum since March which I think beats all the other applicants.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply

Prev Next