Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Anyone care to comment on these Spinerval DVDS? [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have #9, have mercy and #13, tough love. While I agree that they can be too intense, especially in the winter, I think that as long as you remember to keep the intensity to what you feel is appropriate it shouldn't hurt you.

One thing that I did with 9 since I felt it was too short but didn't want to rewind and start from the beginning was pause it after the isometric squats (just as an aside: holy goodness those are hard) and do 60' at a little less than half-ironman effort, then come back and finish the video.

Also, did anyone else notice Troy's aversion to the number four? ("OK, in 5 ... 3 2 1 GO!") Always makes me laugh.

Will
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone care to comment on these Spinerval DVDS? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How likely is a bike case to wind up at the same airport that I do, and be found with other luggage, compared with, say other pieces of luggage? In other words, is a bike case more, or less, likely to be waylaid, not get offloaded, etc., compared with other pieces of luggage. Does its size help it not get lost? How likely are these to have the bejeezus knocked out of them?
Quote Reply

Prev Next