Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: new format of Inside Triathlon [ISSAQUAH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sports Illustrated, arguably the most successful sporting publication in the world, has "Faces in the Crowd" to cover amateurs of interest. Age group racing deserves this much space in tri mags, but not much (if any) more.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: new format of Inside Triathlon [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I keep all my Cyclosport, Home Theater Builder and Audio, Visual Interiors magazines. Cyclosport can always be re-read, and the other two mags have good ideas for interior design (I need help in that department).

Inisde Tri had a special issue last May (I think) that had a description and short writeup of some of the major tris in the US and world. I saved that one and looked it over again last month trying to plan my next season. The other issues I have read (gifts from family) have not really been worth saving, IMO.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply

Prev Next