Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh geez, I didn't even talk to her. I'll phone now. Thanks for asking.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tom, could you also send the short screws to lower the pads some time?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
your cat looks alot like one of my cats. mine is about 20 pounds, and has the same white "socks" and it looks like he's got snow on half of his nose and mouth. so, so, so darn cute.

meow.
Quote Reply
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Socks is such a good cat. I "rescued" her from the Marine Corps base at Camp... aww, ah Parris Island (I forgot for a second). Her former associate was being deployed and couldn't care for her.

She is such a fine cat- always very appreciative of everything you do for her. Sleeps with me every night too. A bit of a fussy eater though. Cleo will eat anything- tacos, grape nuts, raisons... Socks will only eat ice cream, cat food and cat nip.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [Overdistance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Tom - nice setup. Incidentally, how tall are you? The reason I am asking is that I currently ride a 54cm 650c P3 and the new SL or Carbon models only come in 700c in 52 (or is it 53) or 55 sizes. I don't want to get into a whole sizing debate here but just curious...

Well, If the 54cm-650c fits well and you're looking for a 700c equivalent in the P3 SL, that would be the 53cm P3 SL. They are very close in reach, only 6mm different and if you take into account the small difference in stack (also 6mm), the actual cockpit length difference between the two bikes is 7mm, easily adjusted through a slightly different stem.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Last edited by: gerard: Nov 4, 04 15:21
Quote Reply
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was basically the situation I was in. The new 53 is a perfect fit.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gerard - thanks for the information on the sizing. Looking forward to seeing the P3 Carbon.
Quote Reply
Re: Photos of my new P3SL for Laguna Phuket (and my other cat too). [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll put those shorter bolts in the mail to you Monday. -Still no word on the "S" bend extensions ETA. I am on my way up North for the Subaru Iceman mountain bike race (I'm the announcer) so I won't be back in here or on the forum until Sunday evening.

-I'll pass along the info as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Tom.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that Tom. Have a great time at the Iceman, don't forget to look after your throat.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got red michelins with my velomax wheels on my black frame and they look wicked.

ps. so does your cat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom-

Nice bike, but don't forget to tune up the ol' engine for the race too...
Quote Reply

Prev Next