1. Do my boobs stop growing at some point during pregnancy? It's getting out of control and different books tell me different things. I've been doubling up my sports bras but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick which leads me to question 1.a - is there a good sports bra with adjustable straps that will give me some room for adjustment as they change size?
2. Should I consider getting new running shoes since my weight and center of gravity is going to be changing. I always wear Kayano's but do I need something with more cushioning and stability?
3. Is it in my head or is there aero position on my bike already uncomfortable?
4. Running (since about 5 weeks of pregnancy) is constantly interrupted by emergency runs to the bathroom. I've been running on the treadmill mostly just so I can make sure I don't get too far from a bathroom when this predicament arises. Will this get better or is this just going to get worse as pregnancy progresses?
5. When my belly starts to get big will it get uncomfortable to run - kind of like how it's uncomfortable when your chest gets bigger? I've heard mention of a belly band, what is this and does it work?
6. After birth, how long did most of you breastfeed and did it play a role in how quickly/not quickly you are able to get back in shape? The breastfeeding thing is a total mystery to me.
7. How old does a baby have to be to run with it in the running stroller?
Thanks again for any help. Lots of changes in the future for us!