Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please! Yer' makin' my plastic dashboard Jesus cry....

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"JESUS would ride an AMERICAN bike"

Probably would since he was jewish and Israel buys all its hardware from the US.

'Course he was born in Bethleham which is part of Palestine, so he probably can't buy anything at the moment because of restrictions. Good thing he would beat us all (even Lance) on any sort of bike.
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [davet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Bethleham which is part of Palestine"

Beith - Lechem means in Hebrew the house of bread and is part of the Jewish heritage and mentioned in the old testimony. Therefore, many will argue that it is part of Israel. Palestine? There is no such place, you are referring to the west bank which is under Israeli occupation and governed by the Palestinian Authority. Lets not forget that the British defined what is Israel and what is not in an arbitrary manner during 1947-8 on the basis of their own agenda. In the future the Palestinians may be having a status of a state and then you can call it Palestine. Currently, their leadership is more concerned with terror attacks and the process is slow to non-existent. Of course Sharon has too right wing values to be able to become an appropriate partner.

The views expressed above are not necessarily my views just a different angle. My point is that your statement is loaded with an implicit pro-Arab point of view, which you may or may not hold.

>>because of restrictions

What are you on about? What restrictions? If you have the money you can buy a house there. Besides jesus lived in Nazareth. You can buy a house in Nazareth. Please check the following link:

http://israel-property.com/index.html

>> Good thing he would beat us all (even Lance) on any sort of bike.

Are you saying you plan to race Jesus?
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't care if it rains or freezes long as I got my plastic jesus Hanging on the dash board of my car He thinks he's neat he thinks he's cool He thinks he can walk on my swimming pool

Jesus would ride a solid gold P3 with a Pope hat for style points.

My friend Jesus who lives next door can't ride a bike.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heres my suggestion, lose the chin beard
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [apolack1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why should I? I am happy to shave it (using a Wilkinson Sword Quatro). But please clarify the benefits?

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"My friend Jesus who lives next door can't ride a bike"

Well, my patient Jesus got a bike from Make-A-Wish, but he pawned it. So, he doesn't ride either.

Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [josieb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is my kinda guy.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"My point is that your statement is loaded with an implicit pro-Arab point of view, which you may or may not hold"

Actually I have a "Plague on both their Houses" point of view.

I both agree and disagree with you but I'm going to leave it there otherwise this will be another thread hijacked. Shalom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Jesus would ride a solid gold P3 with a Pope hat for style points."

with all due respect, all those gold plated colnagos given to popes over the years ought to count for something.

jesus switching to a cervelo is exactly like james bond switching from aston martins to bmw. no gratitude. no sense of history.

i just don't believe in a jesus "what have you done for me lately" christ. tibbs, you're full of it.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
The Clue Store is open and giving free samples... [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tip #1 Pluto, on a joke thread...

If you don't get the joke, just click the little "close" icon and go back to bed.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"JESUS would ride an AMERICAN bike.

'allah' would ride a french bike."

an other smart statement from mojozenmaster...

btw, if you really want to make an analogy, you should say Mahomet would ride a french bike...
as he was the prophet, like jesus...
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Last edited by: Robert: Jul 24, 04 9:24
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [tifreak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard jesus can walk on water and swim on land
Quote Reply
Re: The Clue Store is open and giving free samples... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very well said.

I'm going with Guru.
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
but he later tested positive to holy water. He is currently banned by the UPI (international union of prophets) for the next two milleniums.

His world title (christian prophet) and his world record (fastest recovery from death) have been stripped from him.

His Team director (GOD) has refused to make any comments (as always...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Jesus would ride a solid gold P3 with a Pope hat for style points."

Tibbs, my man, you are light years off course here. There is no way Jesus would ride a solid goid bike - and the pope hat? give me a break.

Did you learn NOTHING from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? The guy who thought Jesus would be drinking from a fancy, jewel encrusted gold chalis got whacked by the wrath of God - Indy chose wisely, picking an old beat up cup.

Jesus would melt down the gold P3, have the gold made in to coins and give them to the poor. Meanwhile, he would be tooling around on an old beat up green Schwinn Varsity.
Quote Reply
Re: The Clue Store is open and giving free samples... [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you give me some more directions to the shop? Actually, it seems you have not been there either.

I am a bit confused, these bikes require lycra shorts, tri tops and perhaps shaving legs. Do you think it is modest and will be appropriate for your spiritual leader? Alternatively,that cloak he wears might get cought in the chain.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [tifreak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Softride...by all accounts he was attached to beams.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WWJD 4 a klondike bar?
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman

Your reference to Commander Bond switching from Aston-Martin's to BMWs had more to do with reliability. He had to dodge too many bullets while he was relying on the unreliable Lucas electrics in the AM. Quite simply, the BMW is much more reliable.

Rocketboy

Sorry this was sooooo off thread, but Jesus would drive a Skoda!
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can think of one guy who could hang wit Jesus during the swim: Moses. He'd part the swim course, then run on the bottom, while Jesus ran on top. It could be close.

Mr Ed
Triathlete with one horsepower
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [MrEd13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mr Ed,

Isn't one horsepower equal to 1000 watts (or close)?

You kick ass dude!!

MZM

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: What bike would Jesus ride? [MrEd13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ed Moses? ;o)

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply

Prev Next