Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? [Craigster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you can show me where I've personally attacked others on a regular basis I'd surely like to see it.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you let others win? [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Once I intentionally didn't pass a guy in the finishing chute of an IM. But then again, I wasn't racing him, I was racing me.

It's funny that people are so tweaked about lance taking that stage win. If he would have given it away then people would have been complaining just as strongly that Lance made the stage boring. Some people love him, some people hate him. The haters will hate him no matter what he does. And the lovers will stand up for him no matter what he does.

Now what's the ETA on some jackass calling me a "hero-worshipper"?
Quote Reply
Re: YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You attack lance about every chance you get.
Quote Reply
Re: YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? [Wolfwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've given my opinion about Armstrong...I haven't attacked him.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you let others win? [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After working with a rider in a breakaway, do you enter the sprint side by side?

I saw a breakaway a few nights ago enter the sprint side by side, then raced for the finish.

I said before that if I had nothing to prove I would try to give the other riders a chance (like leading out the spint or leading their bunch), that said if I've riden off the front with a competitor I enter the sprint side by side.

From what I've seen most sprinters sit in and go for the honours, but I appreciated the respect the 2 riders had for eachother the other night.

"There ain't no second prize"
Quote Reply
Re: Do you let others win? [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At almost every race I let absolutely everyone pass me and beat me. That makes me a super nize guy. Or in very bad shape.

Bent Olav Olsen, recreational triathlete?
Quote Reply
Re: Do you let others win? [tribent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just race as fast as possible during a race. If you in front good for you, if your in back better for me.
In the scope of my life it matters not, unless there is prize money on the line.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply

Prev Next