Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: April update - Three months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6/7 for april

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: April update - Three months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
14/16 for April

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my April goal was 30/30 healthy coping, had 28/30. I'm currently at 21 days in a row of healthy coping.

May is going to be fantastic and I am going to have 31/31.

Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: May 1, 24 7:39
Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol Awesome!!!

I have MAJOR BIG plans to exercise a reasonable amount and get some good sleep and generally kick a*s in May. I’ll probably be, you know, conservative financially.
Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
lol Awesome!!!

I have MAJOR BIG plans to exercise a reasonable amount and get some good sleep and generally kick a*s in May. I’ll probably be, you know, conservative financially.

I edited my wording bc I decided it might not be forum appropriate but I'm glad you saw it. :D

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1/1 for May
currently DEPLOYING THE HEALTHY COPING SKILLS to get to 2/2

Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went to BJJ three times, lifted three times and advanced my causes in a couple of other areas

I'm playing a long game, I missed a week of bjj but it's a ten year process so just need to keep showing up.

Good job. Mays the month
Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
I

Good job. Mays the month

Thanks. Yes it is! 2/2!

Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trispoke wrote:
On track.

My primary goal was 10,000 pullups, 15,000 pushups. I'm tracking well ahead of schedule and enjoying it.
Secondary goals was relocating my running. February was barely passable. March is trending better.
Tertiary goals: Lose weight. Nope. Gained 3.5 pounds (mostly muscle) in Q1...but I look better. I totally failed at 28 days of calisthenics. Between running, lifting, push/pull challenge it was too much for me.

Q2 goals are to focus more on sleep. I need to order a sleep study. And I need to order new blood work to see what's going in internally. Otherwise primary and secondary goals are the focus.

On track for just short of 11k pullups
On track for just over 17k pushups
Running reach 100 miles for the first time in a year...it's coming back!
Weight dipped 6 pounds but I went on a week long cruise
Saw the doctor 3x, lots of blood work, just started a new treatment yesterday.
Very optimistic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3/3 for May and 24 days in a row

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fourth was with me. 4/4 for may and TWENTY FIVE DAYS IN A ROW!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice!

I had a successful week, too. I still need to do some legal work a few hours today, but I met all my exercise goals last week. I could have done better with rest, but my kids are on board with my proposed schedule for our household, and I think it will be good for all of us. They are being lovely people.

This next week will be a nesting week with my ex, which means he’s responsible for the kids and they’re going to focus on each other. That will give me a bit of a break.
Quote Reply
Re: MAY update - Four months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6/6 for May! 27 days of healthy coping in a row

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
7/7 for May so first week down - and 28 days in a row which is FOUR WEEKS. Bow to me...

Quote Reply
Re: MAY update - Four months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8/8 for May and 29 days in a row!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
9/9 for may and 30 days in a row!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
👑
Quote Reply

Prev Next