Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
How does it feel right now to be the sap that bought in at $78 on day 1?

Not their fault. Not Don's fault. Deep State and libtards conspired against them. Probably able to blame Jews and immigrants somehow as well.

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [sonofdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sonofdad wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Not their fault. Not Don's fault. Deep State and libtards conspired against them. Probably able to blame Jews and immigrants somehow as well.

Hugo Chavez was manipulating the stock with space lasers.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
I thought this was an April fool's thread and was going to reply "I went w mayo bc people fancy it up and call it aoili." Would someone kindly explain what DJT has to do with ketchup?

nope just Ken's daily reminder to the LR about how Trump definitely doesn't live rent free in his head, followed by the largest TDS sufferers in the room convincing themselves that "this time" something something is going to happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trump is completely OK with this finding a floor at about 75% less than it is now. It's still a billion more than he had last month. The embarrassment won't shame him. The shame of fleecing his followers won't embarrass him. He's perfect. One giant circle of righteousness.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

The options markets are pricing in the probability that DJT (Trump Wizarding Inc.) will probably be worthless in our world by October.

But order your commemorative physical shares now!!

These will serve as your ticket to the MAGA big buffet at the great Trumpkin golf resort in the sky!!
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
trump is completely OK with this finding a floor at about 75% less than it is now. It's still a billion more than he had last month. The embarrassment won't shame him. The shame of fleecing his followers won't embarrass him. He's perfect. One giant circle of righteousness.

If DJT falls that far, his attempting to sell some of his 78 million shares will tank the stock even further, correct?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
trump is completely OK with this finding a floor at about 75% less than it is now

DJT being worth 25% of it's IPO...
That's optimistic.

Nov puts DJT @ $30 closed at $17.50!

This trade has a maximum upside of $12.50
And a maximum downside of $30.

Not that option traders are calm, calculated and clever.

But that's some pretty crazy confidence.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, there's a proper way to do it and an improper way. We are going to get our chance to see which way it goes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

If DJT falls that far, his attempting to sell some of his 78 million shares will tank the stock even further, correct?

DJT will probably be worth $0 by the time Trump is allowed to sell.

My guess is that some Trump associates are already selling in as orderly manner as possible.

Maybe that guy who lent Trump the money for his appeal is currently selling.

Here is what I think they planned:

"Wall street and the SEC will be too scared to stop us. The SEC wont prosecute for fear of losing their jobs and appearing "political."
Wall Street will try to stay out of it.
Their analysts won't follow us. Their advisors won't tell their clients "no."
They won't facilitate short selling.

Our beloved followers will keep the stock high until our friends can sell.

Then we can blame Wall Street and sue for losses when the stock goes to $0.

It's all Carl Icahns fault"

Or maybe they are just f#cking crazy.

Maybe both.
Last edited by: Velocibuddha: Apr 5, 24 17:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJT down another 9%.

I have nothing else to add, I am just here for the schadenfreude.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
DJT down another 9%.

Another $300 million off his holdings. I wonder if there is a point at which the "board" changes its rules and allows him to sell (and a big FU to every other schlub who owns this stock) prior to six months.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel confident that he’ll be able to sell early. Probably get a higher price than market too. It’ll be Russian money buying the worthless stock.

These are my baseless predictions.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
BLeP wrote:
DJT down another 9%.

Another $300 million off his holdings. I wonder if there is a point at which the "board" changes its rules and allows him to sell (and a big FU to every other schlub who owns this stock) prior to six months.

I think he might be in a bind. If the board lets him sell his stock early, he will make some money but it will probably tank the stock which could cost him a lot of votes. He needs every vote that he can get to stay out of prison as the only way to avoid the trials is to be president again.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My question is whoever is propping this thing up from single digits right now, how long can they keep going? Saudis could hold the line for awhile, Russians dont have much available cash right now, maybe it is Elon and the Venetian widow??? I mean Elon pissed away over 30 billion on twitter already, perhaps he wants to own the whole shitty market he has created, and hope for a Trump win and then somehow he gets bailed out...

I really hate to say this, but I really do hope it is the slick traders making whatever money is to be had here, working the rubes and playing this thing intelligently. I still hold out hope that a real pocketbook tragedy might wake a few souls up, but not too much hope....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
he will make some money but it will probably tank the stock which could cost him a lot of votes.

If it tanks, it'll be the fault of the Biden crime family (or something), and there's only one fix for that...vote for Trump.

It won't be Trump's fault.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Rick_pcfl wrote:
he will make some money but it will probably tank the stock which could cost him a lot of votes.

If it tanks, it'll be the fault of the Biden crime family (or something), and there's only one fix for that...vote for Trump.

It won't be Trump's fault.

Oh you can count on him blaming Biden. "Biden and the criminal DOJ were going to take all my shares if I didn't sell when I did"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stock down around 17 percent over the last two days. Back to around $35
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Meme stock not meming.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ketchup on sale, oh boy.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What happened to $DJT at 3:18pm today? Someone decided to buy shares at $3 over market price?

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DJT

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably some Maga who has lost a lot of money, buying like 3 shares and trying to start some sort of feeding frenzy. Or just a kook running all out in the first 200 yards of a marathon, look at me mom!!!!

The insiders have to be just choking on all their shares at the moment, wanting to unload, but stuck with them for now..If they ever do change the rules so a quick sale can happen, we will know it right away, as the word will get out and every rat will jump the ship from there!
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Probably some Maga who has lost a lot of money, buying like 3 shares and trying to start some sort of feeding frenzy. Or just a kook running all out in the first 200 yards of a marathon, look at me mom!!!!

The insiders have to be just choking on all their shares at the moment, wanting to unload, but stuck with them for now..If they ever do change the rules so a quick sale can happen, we will know it right away, as the word will get out and every rat will jump the ship from there!

If they do vote to allow themselves to dump the stock and all head for the exits at once, do you think there would be any buyers? I don't, I think the stock will instantly go to Zero.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look at this;

https://www.benzinga.com/...t-share-price-halved

Executives at ''Truth'' are getting promissory notes for Honest Don. Yeah right, good luck with that!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Do you own ketchup stock? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
Look at this;

Executives at ''Truth'' are getting promissory notes for Honest Don. Yeah right, good luck with that!

A promissory note is a halfway house between an IOU and a loan agreement. It is a legally binding financial instrument that guarantees the holder a sum based on an agreement between two parties.'

But it says that it is a legally binding financial instrument. Surely Honest Don will honor a legally binding document, won't he? lol They've been screwed more than Stormy was.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
Sweeney wrote:
Look at this;

A promissory note is a halfway house between an IOU and a loan agreement. It is a legally binding financial instrument that guarantees the holder a sum based on an agreement between two parties.'

But it says that it is a legally binding financial instrument. Surely Honest Don will honor a legally binding document, won't he? lol They've been screwed more than Stormy was.

At least for Stormy it was over within minutes or possibly seconds. With these rubes, they have to deal with it day after day after day.
Quote Reply

Prev Next