Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pro Missle EVO TT bar manual
Quote | Reply
Hi there!

I’ve got myself a new pro missle EVO TT bar (the latest edition). I want to put it together but I don’t know how exactly. At the moment I’m struggling with fitting the spacers on the base bar. Is there a manual out there? I’ve searched for myself a bit but I only could find the manual of the older version (2010 i believe). If anyone has experience with these bars or has a manual, let me know!

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Missle EVO TT bar manual [Jissa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the latest one really different from this?

https://www.pro-bikegear.com/...-manuals/prsi017.pdf

I have one set up from ~2012, so I might be able to help.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Missle EVO TT bar manual [noehry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I think I got it! Only thing I have my doubts about are the spacers. Is it normal that there is space between de base bar and the spacers? See picture attached
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don’t know if it really differs. It looks a bit different so that’s why I’m asking. Thanks for your reply!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't see any pictures.

There shouldn't be any space between spacer and base bar. There are different spacer for under/ over bar installation of the extensions which have to come first.

Last edited by: noehry: Jul 8, 22 1:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I see that I didn’t attach a picture. My bad. Interesting…. Looks way better. Maybe I missed a spacer during the building proces.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a small gap between the base bar and spacer as you can see. I bought it new so I don’t know how this could happen haha.
Last edited by: Jissa: Jul 8, 22 2:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately not really visible in the lower resolution image, but my guess would be, that you took the "below the bar" installation spacer, instead of the "on top of the bar" spacer. I think they are ever so slightly different in curvature.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I edited my last post with a sharper image.
Thanks! Makes sense. I didn’t use all my spacers because the bolts were to short. But the spacers that I didn’t use were just the flat ones for gaining more height. I will definitely look into it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That looks def. not ideal :)

Sure you didn't mix left/ right?
Quote Reply