Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Walker behind in polls despite celebrity.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:
Unless Cheney can find some remedy for her severe case of TDS, she will lose easily.

That is really hilarious. People who take issue with armed insurrection need to chillax, amirite? šŸ˜‚
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [Clara Roberts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clara Roberts wrote:
NealH wrote:
Unless Cheney can find some remedy for her severe case of TDS, she will lose easily.

That is really hilarious. People who take issue with armed insurrection need to chillax, amirite? šŸ˜‚

He's just suffering from CDS, or Constitutional Derangement Syndrome.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [Clara Roberts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are a few posters on here that I feel so sorry for regarding their denial problems. But if they are happy, that's what is important, right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:

Thank you for offering a case in point immediately after my post.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The twitter description says it all:

"This wasn't SNL on a Thursday night.

This was Wyoming's Republican primary debate."

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think 90% of the routine posters on this site could have done a better job in this debate with 10 minutes prep work than these folks did. Honestly, what are they smoking in Wyoming if they think any of these candidates are better than Cheney? I'm no fan of hers, but her defense of her constitutional duty has been top notch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:

I donā€™t think you know what the word ā€œderangementā€ means if you think it is associated with Cheney with regards to TFG.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:

Bless your heart. She understands her oath.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chemist wrote:

Wow. That was painful. Most High school JV speech and debate kids would outperform these men and women. Sometimes I feel like there should be some sort of test people have to pass to be able to run for office. Mix in some math, history, civics, and common sense

My sarcasm meter is routinely inaccurate in the LR, but I think the thing to which you are referring used to be called a high school diploma.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
I think 90% of the routine posters on this site could have done a better job in this debate with 10 minutes prep work than these folks did. Honestly, what are they smoking in Wyoming if they think any of these candidates are better than Cheney? I'm no fan of hers, but her defense of her constitutional duty has been top notch.

That's the thing. The GOP is now full of people that don't give a crap about the Constitution. They don't even care about democracy, they call it a republic. Guess what? A republic can exist without democracy.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [Sulliesbrew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sulliesbrew wrote:
It is this shit that that making me a believer in EricMPro, these people are just blind idiot followers with an invisible hand guiding them down the stupid drain.

Wyoming is a beautiful state with a lot of great people, and an unreasonable number of idiots. Their schools are funding by fossil fuels, mostly coal, which is basically a dead industry and not helping the education system, they will be much worse off in 10 years.

I have a cousin who posted how great it is that Herschel Walker was the GOP candidate for senate in Georgia, she was serious.These people are this crazy.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:

So because Cheney isn't one of the (many, apparently) pieces of shit who still support the lead piece of shit Trump, she has TDS? She'd likely welcome that diagnosis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NealH wrote:

I think the pendulum has swung the other way. TDS is now the best description for those who think that he is innocent and the best president ever, because only a deranged person would think that.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [RINO Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you find yourself in a position where people canā€™t distinguish your posts from a propaganda bot, itā€™s time to reevaluate.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
When you find yourself in a position where people canā€™t distinguish your posts from a propaganda bot, itā€™s time to reevaluate.

I could be wrong, I donā€™t think I am, but that poster is trying to be a propaganda bot. ā€œTo trigger the libs.ā€ One day people will just stop responding. Maybe. Hopefully.
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Jul 1, 22 17:23
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
NealH wrote:

So because Cheney isn't one of the (many, apparently) pieces of shit who still support the lead piece of shit Trump, she has TDS? She'd likely welcome that diagnosis.

See, this is why us moderate Republicans wonā€™t vote for a Democrat. We keep getting called names. First, we are deplorables. Now, we are pieces of shit. If you would just stop with the attacks and run a centrist candidate, weā€™d consider a vote for a (D) or even an (R) based in the inner-Keiper belt reality. Instead, you are forcing us to vote for brain-dead candidates, who live their lives contrary to every moral we claim to hold dear. Youā€™ve left us with no choice.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it would have been fun to be in that debate, but just keep ramping up the nuttery, you ask about Jan 6th oh yeah stolen election, bidden hunter laptop, podophiles eating babies in the backroom of a pizza joint. You ask about Ukraine, Biden hunter getting paid, lead the Russians to invade as they saw US president with the aid of his son taking over Ukraine. Vaccines, oh boy, tracking devices, devils tools, derived from abortions actually creating the virus.

Oh it could have been epic.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That used to be my conversations with people around here. They love to talk about it. So Iā€™d pepper them with questions to see how deep it would go. One of my old managers was off the charts delusional. Now, I canā€™t do it. It makes me sad thinking about it right now.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
I think it would have been fun to be in that debate, but just keep ramping up the nuttery, you ask about Jan 6th oh yeah stolen election, bidden hunter laptop, podophiles eating babies in the backroom of a pizza joint. You ask about Ukraine, Biden hunter getting paid, lead the Russians to invade as they saw US president with the aid of his son taking over Ukraine. Vaccines, oh boy, tracking devices, devils tools, derived from abortions actually creating the virus.

But then you would have to figure out what to do once you've won the election.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

But then you would have to figure out what to do once you've won the election.
we have a recent case study in this from 2016-2020. As I recall, it didn't work so well.
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
The Democrats in WY need to make sure there is a sane person as their Rep.

If they are going to elect people like that we may need to revoke their ability to have two Senators representing just over a half million people. The founding fathers did not intend for us to elect the dumbest people possible as Senators. Maybe we can get Roger Goodell to step in with a multi-year suspension.

The Democrats? Are you joking? Trump took Wyoming with about 70% of the vote. Dems arenā€™t winning Wyoming.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Jul 2, 22 14:42
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

The Democrats? Are you joking? Trump took Wyoming with about 70% of the vote. Dems arenā€™t winning Wyoming.

I didn't realize until now that Wyoming only has a single Rep. So there's no urban vs. rural split.

And looking at the party enrollment numbers, 70% is weak performance.

196,170 registered GOP vs. 45,881 registered Democrats (source). A straight party-line vote would be about 80%. Possibly poor GOP turnout. Or maybe all the independents (of which there a good number) vote for Biden.

Not far over a 1/4 M total registered voters is hard to fathom for me as a Californian. I think my *neighorhood* has more registered voters than that.

Last edited by: trail: Jul 2, 22 15:12
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I didn't realize until now that Wyoming only has a single Rep. So there's no urban vs. rural split.

And looking at the party enrollment numbers, 70% is weak performance.

196,170 registered GOP vs. 45,881 registered Democrats (source). A straight party-line vote would be about 80%. Possibly poor GOP turnout. Or maybe all the independents (of which there a good number) vote for Biden.

Not far over a 1/4 M total registered voters is hard to fathom for me as a Californian. I think my *neighorhood* has more registered voters than that.

And yet they get two Senators. Good system.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Wyoming GOP Primary JEOPARDY! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
j p o wrote:
The Democrats in WY need to make sure there is a sane person as their Rep.

If they are going to elect people like that we may need to revoke their ability to have two Senators representing just over a half million people. The founding fathers did not intend for us to elect the dumbest people possible as Senators. Maybe we can get Roger Goodell to step in with a multi-year suspension.

Yes. The Democrats. As in every last one voting for Cheney. (Holy shit I can't believe I said that).

But keep it quiet. Because the nutters, I mean the fine members of the GOP in Wyoming will turn against her even more if they find out.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply

Prev Next