Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't necessarily doubt it, but do you have a source for the assertion that 80% of his followers on Twitter are bots and/or fake?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
God I missed opening a thread on here, getting about 1/2 way through and going, what the hell is this person talking about, but still reading on, sometimes I get it. Eric posts, nope dude, get out of whatever world you live in and go enjoy life.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have noticed a recent trend that people are now using the term "oligarchs" to describe the American wealthy now. Almost always associated with some negative slant or perspective.

The surge in recent usage to describe rich guys in the US, is most certainly linked to the current Russia situation and its oligarchs that are now prominent in the news. Folks here and in media trying their hardest to condemn/connect certain people by word association to the Russian oligarchs and what they are.

The OP is a big user of this tactic.

Last edited by: Endo: May 19, 22 14:28
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
I don't necessarily doubt it, but do you have a source for the assertion that 80% of his followers on Twitter are bots and/or fake?

Rule of Projection: Elon wants to spike the deal because of “bots”.

That’s not really the point… the point is that a) the answers to all your network science questions are out in the open already, and b) if I’m right then 80% of Sen Bernie Sanders’ followers or Bitcoin accounts are probably fake and there’s implications there.

Seriously though, I don’t have it in front of me. It’s on Google.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
God I missed opening a thread on here, getting about 1/2 way through and going, what the hell is this person talking about, but still reading on, sometimes I get it. Eric posts, nope dude, get out of whatever world you live in and go enjoy life.

All will become clear in due time… have faith.

E

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
I have noticed a recent trend that people are now using the term "oligarchs" to describe the American wealthy now. Almost always associated with some negative slant or perspective.

The surge in recent usage to describe rich guys in the US, is most certainly linked to the current Russia situation and its oligarchs that are now prominent in the news. Folks here and in media trying their hardest to condemn/connect certain people by word association to the Russian oligarchs and what they are.

The OP is a big user of this tactic.

Network science, organized crime theory, and artifacts preserved on the internet, Twitter, Facebook, Parler, etc connects the transnational oligarchs, not Eric Reid.

E

Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [gotsand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
post count is wrong......
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
iBot wrote:
Except what is his goal? Popularity? Division? He can't be president. Does he have someone in mind?

His goal is money. He's a grifter.

So why doesn't he like spending it? Why is he possibly thriftier than Buffet? Why does he laugh at Tesla stock price? Why does he admit that if he was spending a bunch of the money (which would require selling a bunch of stock and losing some control of his company) it would be a problem of excess wealth?

PS- His recent 2x baby momma said he is so thrifty he made her sleep on his mattress with holes over buying a new one. He also lives a fairly Spartan lifestyle, with a plane his main big expenditure because it is needed to be CEO of multiple major companies.

Your crybaby Musk hate is not only comical but very telling about how you choose emotional chaos over simple logic.
Last edited by: mattbk: May 19, 22 14:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Endo: May 19, 22 14:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Imagine revolutionizing global payments, landing MFing rockets onto moving targets in the ocean on their tails and then reusing them, getting people thinking about Mars, and creating an amazing electric car that could possibly save the earth thru reduction of pollution and -

- being such a hated shitweasel as Elon Musk.

E

Edit: forgot the amazing starlink and his satellite delivery system

A hated shit weasel? I believe that only comes from wacko far left progressives that expect a Tech exec to follow their ideals and make the US a commie shithole.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Endo wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
As the great Hunter S. said, “when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro”. Things are going to get weird (or even weirder) over the next weeks and months.

Elon Musk, whose Twitter followers are 80% fake and who uses cult science techniques to manipulate his real ones, is a chaos muppet troll who has been hired to fill the role of Donald Trump in the ongoing organized crime well-funded oligarchy project to turn disaffected citizens towards Fascism and Authoritarianism and overthrow the American government. He won’t care, because he’s just a highly suggestible sociopath who wants to get to Mars at all costs. It’s “The Mission”. Expect other true believer suggestible billionaires to follow, ie. Bezos. The part of Ross Perot still needs to be cast.

For some reason, several of the extreme right factions have decided that the reality bending (or focusing, depending on your tuning skills) app Twitter is the center of gravity (COG) in the Information Space, just as Ukraine is a proxy COG for Democracy around the world tactically in this fight. Tangentially, Tesla Stock will face a reckoning, *if* the market and the SEC allow it. Twitter is apparently the reality of record, and if reality is true Tesla’s stock price will continue to drop as low-talent Musk tries to replicate the Twitter genius of the former President. Tesla is a canary in the coal mine so to speak.

Meanwhile, the 5th Circuit conducted a supporting operation bigger than even the captured Supreme Court Roe decision in hamstringing the SEC, and the FEC has been jacked since December 2020, the two agencies that could investigate and unfuck this stuff. Add to those the insane social media moderation law Texas created. These are tells as to what the COGs are and what the possible ways ahead are. Given the depth of possible options for overturning the election, I expect that I’m missing several other lines of effort and operation (LOE, LOO).

Gen Flynn is crushing this. Deny the information space that the J6 committee and DOJ need to communicate and make an impact with voters. Deny the ability of the Executive Branch to enforce rules and investigate crimes that are targeted at undermining our currency and markets in a supporting effort to both deny the information space and undermine currency. Deny the will of the voters by owning all the Secretaries of State and Governors in swing states who would count votes or certify electors or allow people to vote in the first place. Deny the Legislative Branch the ability to address fake scandals by deadlocking the Senate.

Inflation, gas prices, J6 live hearings, repeal of Roe and follow-on protests and violence, Trucker Convoy (tm), tactical nukes from Russia, crypto Ponzi schemes imploding and people losing everything, and food shortages are all going to converge in June. People will also be clutching pearls over nonexistent crime and border crises. This will boil July, August, September and into Election Day in November.

June 2022. Everything everywhere all at once. Extremely loud and incredibly close.

How will the forum handle it? Will we lose 4 years to cultish fanboy worship like last time?

E

You need serious help.

Look, I’ve made some concrete conjectures… let’s check back in June/July timeframe.

E

Unless you are in a straight jacket and can't type and post still...
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triingtotrain wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
Imagine revolutionizing global payments, landing MFing rockets onto moving targets in the ocean on their tails and then reusing them, getting people thinking about Mars, and creating an amazing electric car that could possibly save the earth thru reduction of pollution and -

E

shitweasel. That's funny. A new one for me lol

The guy has done amazing things. I don't want to see someone so brilliant turn into a freak show.

I thought he did a pretty good job on SNL a little back. He seemed humble and even charming. Will Twitter be his downfall?

Yeah, just keep labeling anyone who calls out far left extremist woke joke fools a "freak show". You remind me of the fool twitter exec that made fun of people with asbergers... just because his new nemesis has it. Yeah, the woke liberals sure are nice people trying to get along...
Last edited by: mattbk: May 19, 22 14:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:

1. Run from crypto
2. Run from whatever Elon Musk says
3. The forum will implode over Musk stuff just like it did with Trump

Clear.

E

I’m happy to say that I figured out #1 and #2 a while ago. I don’t think I had moved into the LR in 2016. So I don’t know if the LR will implode per #3.

Although Elon Musk is as chaotic as Trump, America is not the same person it was when Trump ran for president in 2016. America is paying attention. America has healthy skepticism. America is talking and arguing and INVOLVED in civic life more than before.

Plus, every year brings a new group of savvier voters to the polls. Thank goodness for the young people!
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [mattbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattbk wrote:
Triingtotrain wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

E

The guy has done amazing things. I don't want to see someone so brilliant turn into a freak show.

I thought he did a pretty good job on SNL a little back. He seemed humble and even charming. Will Twitter be his downfall?

Yeah, just keep labeling anyone who calls out far left extremist woke joke fools a "freak show". You remind me of the fool twitter exec that made fun of people with asbergers... just because his new nemesis has it. Yeah, the woke liberals sure are nice people trying to get along...

Whoa dude, chill. You misunderstood my comment to Eric.

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

1. Run from crypto

Clear.

E

I’m happy to say that I figured out #1 and #2 a while ago. I don’t think I had moved into the LR in 2016. So I don’t know if the LR will implode per #3.

Although Elon Musk is as chaotic as Trump, America is not the same person it was when Trump ran for president in 2016. America is paying attention. America has healthy skepticism. America is talking and arguing and INVOLVED in civic life more than before.

Plus, every year brings a new group of savvier voters to the polls. Thank goodness for the young people!

The establishment is moving quickly. I don’t know if this is good or bad. Candidate Trump had no trouble with this sort of thing, it actually helped him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/...amp;referrer=twitter

As to my #3 prediction, MattBK is proving my point.

E

Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [mattbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattbk wrote:
Triingtotrain wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

E

QED

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
CallMeMaybe wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

1. Run from crypto

Clear.

E

The establishment is moving quickly. I don’t know if this is good or bad. Candidate Trump had no trouble with this sort of thing, it actually helped him.

E

Nah. MattBK isn’t going to implode the forum. Other posters would need to match his energy, which people won’t do. We have been through the cycle of trauma, and it costs too much. We have learned the hard way how to achieve results. We are going to be more efficient going forward.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
CallMeMaybe wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

1. Run from crypto

Clear.

E

E

Nah. MattBK isn’t going to implode the forum. Other posters would need to match his energy, which people won’t do. We have been through the cycle of trauma, and it costs too much. We have learned the hard way how to achieve results. We are going to be more efficient going forward.

That’s true. I was more referring to his blind allegiance to the strongman avatar analog to last time.

E

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mattbk wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

E

A hated shit weasel? I believe that only comes from wacko far left progressives that expect a Tech exec to follow their ideals and make the US a commie shithole.

Is this Dark MAGA?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fuck me! I barely was able to sort through the last similar thread from you Eric. This one is truly beyond my paygrade. So I ask you, if you can spare the time, to dumb it down for us old farts with no crypto and little musk understanding. You could start with a couple of concrete predictions as to how my world will change when I do tune in in June.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mattbk wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
iBot wrote:
Except what is his goal? Popularity? Division? He can't be president. Does he have someone in mind?

So why doesn't he like spending it? Why is he possibly thriftier than Buffet? Why does he laugh at Tesla stock price? Why does he admit that if he was spending a bunch of the money (which would require selling a bunch of stock and losing some control of his company) it would be a problem of excess wealth?

PS- His recent 2x baby momma said he is so thrifty he made her sleep on his mattress with holes over buying a new one. He also lives a fairly Spartan lifestyle, with a plane his main big expenditure because it is needed to be CEO of multiple major companies.

Your crybaby Musk hate is not only comical but very telling about how you choose emotional chaos over simple logic.

If anyone is ever looking for an example of confirmation bias, you should bookmark this post.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
iBot wrote:

He uses social media to price manipulate assets he just bought. His compensation of Tesla stock was based on market cap which he somehow managed to balloon into a trillion dollars. His goal is money.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triingtotrain wrote:
mattbk wrote:
Triingtotrain wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

E

Whoa dude, chill. You misunderstood my comment to Eric.

Yeah, you actually weren't being one of the crazy obsessed haters but I rolled you in with them...sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 2022-2023 Musk Will Affect the 2024-2027 Forum Same as 15-16/17-20 Trump [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
iBot wrote:

He uses social media to price manipulate assets he just bought. His compensation of Tesla stock was based on market cap which he somehow managed to balloon into a trillion dollars. His goal is money.

His goal is power. Money buys power if used correctly.

Global internet, Media manipulation, Automated tech, Bank info, Reusable space flight of cargo and people. -> power
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
CallMeMaybe wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

1. Run from crypto

Clear.

E

E

Efficiently riot to get your way? Yeah, my energy here here just overwhelms you people who post every few minutes...
Quote Reply

Prev Next