Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo S3, sz54 - price drop ($2,650)
Quote | Reply
Excellent condition Cervelo S3 with Ultegra 11spd, Zipp 202 FC carbon clinchers, Zipp Vuka Sprint aero bars, and lightning carbon crank with Quarq. Complete bike weighs 15.3lbs without pedals. I love this bike but I'm loving my new Emonda with eTap enough that it's time to let the S3 go. Never crashed and only light scuffs and scratches that you have to look for. Pedals not included but I have a brand new Rotor bottom bracket that I'll include. $3400 plus shipping.

Pics - https://drive.google.com/...KH8dnI8Y?usp=sharing
Last edited by: TH3_FRB: Apr 20, 22 10:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S3, sz54 [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro's Closet offered me $2,900 credit so I'm adjusting my price to $2,800 plus shipping to hopefully get a quick sale. Otherwise I might part it out if anyone is interested in the frameset, wheels, crank, components separately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Amazing bike. I have the same built up with Enve 45's and it weighs 14' -10 ounces with pedals and cages. Super lively, compliant and aero!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S3, sz54 [bonafide505] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely. To be honest, I still like the ride if it more than my new Emonda but that still has 1850g Aeolus wheels with stick tires and butyl tubes and heavy Rival cassette. I've got a set of 1300g wheels ordered and will switch to latex+GP5k. Regardless, the fully integrated cables, eTap, and disc brakes are worth the switch. I'll miss the S3 though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I only have a few days left to take the Pro's Closet offer so this is a final price reduction - $2,650 plus actual shipping cost from Virginia Beach.
Quote Reply