Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Boebert [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While on OANN this week, Lauren Boebert said Ilhan Omar is a “terrorist” and commented, “at least my family tree forks,” while pushing false conspiracy theories against Ilhan Omar’s past marital status.

OANN host Dan Ball told his audience everything Boebert said was “accurate.”......deplorable

https://twitter.com/...745399596552203?s=20
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
While on OANN this week, Lauren Boebert said Ilhan Omar is a “terrorist” and commented, “at least my family tree forks,” while pushing false conspiracy theories against Ilhan Omar’s past marital status.

OANN host Dan Ball told his audience everything Boebert said was “accurate.”......deplorable

It's Obama's fault, he was too divisive.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Look at how ordinary Americans are cheering Boebert’s anti-Muslim rhetoric.

The best & most successful Strippers always copy their mark's behavior, to gain their affection and get more/bigger tips out of them

This is EXTREMELY useful knowledge that I'd never heard before.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
If you watch the video, she's performing like an amateur stand up comedian. She knows her audience because she is that audience, and she finds language like "jihad squad" funny because she's a racist simpleton playing to racist simpletons.

In the CPAC Conf video, she is def doing the Stripper Strut

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:

You clearly have an eye for the details and more expertise on the subject matter than do I... I just thought she seemed a bit informally dressed. But you might have nailed it.

https://www.c-span.org/...ebert-cpacdallas2021

I couldn't get past the 2 minute mark- something about nails on a chalkboard when she speaks.

Did she go all out and shake her moneymaker at CPAC?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
RandMart wrote:

You clearly have an eye for the details and more expertise on the subject matter than do I... I just thought she seemed a bit informally dressed. But you might have nailed it.

I couldn't get past the 2 minute mark- something about nails on a chalkboard when she speaks.

Did she go all out and shake her moneymaker at CPAC?

You're getting her mixed up with Kimberley Guilfoyle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
RandMart wrote:

Pro Tip: Turn off her sound and play Def Leppard over it

Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

If my husband had been arrested for showing his penis to teenage girls in a bowling alley snack bar, when he was 24, I would not be spreading rumors about other people’s husbands. Especially if I was witness to said penis exposure at said bowling alley, when I was 17 and dating this 24 year old. Later the same year I would call the police because this man who would become my husband was beating me. If that wast past, I would not be brining up someone else’s husband. But that is me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
jmh wrote:
RandMart wrote:

Pro Tip: Turn off her sound and play Def Leppard over it

Hilarious.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cage Match is ON!

Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Denver news calls out Boebert for being a bigot, notes how she’s held to a far lower standard, notes her repeated offensive & false claims, notes that her vileness is an insult to all decent members of Congress, GOP or Dem.

https://twitter.com/...784254199877647?s=10
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
Denver news calls out Boebert for being a bigot, notes how she’s held to a far lower standard, notes her repeated offensive & false claims, notes that her vileness is an insult to all decent members of Congress, GOP or Dem.

https://twitter.com/...784254199877647?s=10

Isn't that all the point of the current GOP?

Written as someone who was more or less GOP until 2016 when I went NPP
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
Cage Match is ON!

I remember a 6-man tag match at the Philadelphia Civic Center between the Road Warriors + Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair + Arn & Ole Anderson

The only Cage Match I saw there was The Road Warriors vs. The Koloffs

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
This is the damage Donald Trump inflicted on our politics. He made overt racism and xenophobia not only OK, but a badge of honor for Republicans who "tell it like it is" and wear mainstream-liberal criticism like a badge of honor.
Good thing that both sides are just fine with overt sexism though. There are plenty of fringe members of Congress, why are Boebert and MTG targeted by the left and the Squad targeted by the right?
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
sphere wrote:
This is the damage Donald Trump inflicted on our politics. He made overt racism and xenophobia not only OK, but a badge of honor for Republicans who "tell it like it is" and wear mainstream-liberal criticism like a badge of honor.

Good thing that both sides are just fine with overt sexism though. There are plenty of fringe members of Congress, why are Boebert and MTG targeted by the left and the Squad targeted by the right?

Gosar's a woman?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
If you watch the video, she's performing like an amateur stand up comedian. She knows her audience because she is that audience, and she finds language like "jihad squad" funny because she's a racist simpleton playing to racist simpletons. That's not to say everyone, but that's who she's lathering up and why she doesn't think it's problematic. The fact that what she's saying is "politically incorrect" likely makes it defacto correct, in her mind, and therefore fair game, especially if the crowd likes it. I mean, Islamic terrorists do use backpacks, amirite?

X1000. Well said.
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
sphere wrote:

I believe Steve King identifies as a man.
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
torrey wrote:
sphere wrote:

Gosar's a woman?
No and he got his 15 minutes of fame, but it took essentially threating POTUS for him to get that. But we will keep watching MTG and Boebert like hawks and comparing them to strippers or soccer moms. Like I said, everyone has their fringe, but most of them don't get nearly the attention.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
torrey wrote:
sphere wrote:

Gosar's a woman?

Cawthorn might be the stupidest one of the bunch.
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about Matt Gaetz?
Quote Reply
Re: Boebert [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:

We don't need to discern between the stupidest or the most deplorable. They all suck and are an embarrassment to the office they hold. The lack of any censure by their party is telling.

But remember, they were elected by the people of their district. They represent them and are representative of them.

So, we as a nation have a much bigger issue than a dozen ass clowns in Congress playing the hate and racism card.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Thom wrote:

We don't need to discern between the stupidest or the most deplorable. They all suck and are an embarrassment to the office they hold. The lack of any censure by their party is telling.

But remember, they were elected by the people of their district. They represent them and are representative of them.

So, we as a nation have a much bigger issue than a dozen ass clowns in Congress playing the hate and racism card.

And they will be re-elected. Louie Gohmert has been in Congress since 2005. Though he is running for TX AG next year so we may finally be rid of him.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
jmh wrote:
Thom wrote:

And they will be re-elected. Louie Gohmert has been in Congress since 2005. Though he is running for TX AG next year so we may finally be rid of him.

Exactly my point. This is a bigger issue than just these Congressional Representatives.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a death threat phone call that Omar got recently after Boebert attack.

https://therecount.com/...dmn-plays/2645875975

Only a fucking deplorable piece of shit would make a call like this.

How can unity happen with this nonsense?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Thom wrote:

No doubt. Millions of their constituents and other deplorables feel assclown is the way to enlightenment through lib owning.
Quote Reply

Prev Next