Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [neoprocycling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@neoprocycling

Where are the chamois sourced from? I have seen this question asked on a number of other forums.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [neoprocycling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welcome. Now show us your chamois.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping this thread rather than starting a brand new one.

I ordered one of their jersey’s. Price was $50 including tax and shipping. I can’t speak to durability but quality seems pretty good. True to size for me. It’s a race cut but you can always go bigger if you like it roomier. Material seems breathable and pretty stretchy. To be fair, I’ve only had it for one ride but I put it on and it sort of “disappeared” in the sense I didn’t feel any material cutting into me or pulling in a weird place or flapping in the wind. It’s as good as my other favorite voler jersey. I ordered a pair of their bib shorts so hopefully those will be as good quality.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [daustin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How does the sizing compare to your voler jerseys? I’m sun sensitive and hate dicking around with sunscreen more than I have to, so I love long sleeved summer jerseys, and voler is my current go to for that. Would be great to have a cheaper option.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [ThomasTheGreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThomasTheGreat wrote:
How does the sizing compare to your voler jerseys? I’m sun sensitive and hate dicking around with sunscreen more than I have to, so I love long sleeved summer jerseys, and voler is my current go to for that. Would be great to have a cheaper option.

I’m a large in both voler and the neopro. I think neopro just has one cut style which is a race cut. I have one race cut voler jersey. similar fitting neopro might be just a tad slimmer in the fit. Neopro seem like good quality to me.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [daustin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I’m a large too so I think I’ll give them a try.
Quote Reply
Re: NeoPro Cycling Kits? [ThomasTheGreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not to resurrect an dead thread, but I took a chance on Neopro, in large part because of this thread.

I just received my bibs, jersey, and undershirt. The cut is a race cut for sure with lots of compression, the fit is great, and the materials and finish are well beyond mid-range stuff that costs twice the price.

I'm in Canada and was worried about being hit for duties and taxes like the poster above, but it shipped Fedex out of Montreal and I got it within 2 days of ordering!

Super happy costumer, and will order from them in the future.

(Note: I paid retail, am not affiliated or in contact with them in any way, I just like value for money, and this ticked all the boxes and thought others could benefit too in a wildly expensive sport).
Quote Reply

Prev Next