Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

iSquare Power Pedals - belly up?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have information on what happened to iSquare? They crowd-sourced a good amount of money for a crank-mounted power meter which morphed into a pedal-based power meter (for road and mtb) a couple of years ago.

If you sent them some money in the beginning, you were promised (eventually) a set of peals. Now, their site is down with no communications for several months.
Quote Reply
Re: iSquare Power Pedals - belly up? [Pathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are several threads on this already. Long one on the TR forum.

I'm not sure they were ever belly down to go belly up. They had grand dreams with little hope of success.

Their communication has been fanciful and rare.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They say they've chosen the wrong production partners and are in the midst of moving everything to on manufacturer in China. Bet Wahoo turns out a speedplay based power meter before these come out.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The site isn't down (https://www.iqsquare.com/). I'm also able to enter my account and see my order from May 2018.... Last email is 2 weeks old. The main info there is that they are working on moving the production to the new chinese partner. But they are really slow. During that time I married, build a house and become a father :-D
Quote Reply