Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cranks and Power Meters!
Quote | Reply
Got a bunch of cranksets that I have somehow accumulated and need to be cleaned out. Unless specified, all items are used. All prices are shipped, and ring options are flexible amongst what I have, happy to mix&match or sell just the bare cranks (substract $20).

Power Meters:
FSA Gossamer Power2Max - 110BCD, GXP, 175mm, FSA 50-34 rings - $300

Rotor 3D InPower - 110BCD, BB386/30, 175mm Praxis 52-36 rings - $400

Carbon Cranks:
FSA SL-K Light (red, new take-offs) - 110BCD, BB30, 172.5mm, Praxis 52-36 rings - $150

Additional pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eYhia5g6gVec5BjU6
Last edited by: tgoguely: Jul 29, 20 9:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cranks and Power Meters! [tgoguely] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
end-of-week bump!

Need these gone, don't hesitate to make me an offer :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tgoguely wrote:
Rotor 3D InPower - 110BCD, BB386/30, 175mm Praxis 52-36 rings - $400
Sorry for what is probably an obvious answer, but the inPower has the strain gauges in the spindle, so does it provide sufficient power metrics for a Garmin to compute things like L/R balance? I know, I know, L/R balance is really irrelevant for most of us, but for someone who has always used SRM's, I am not a big fan of 'guest-imating' power metrics.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cranks and Power Meters! [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TBH I don't know the fine details of how they get the data, and whether or not it is implied from the crank position in the stroke phase. This is not the 2InPower model however which does have 2 sets of gauges to ensure proper data collection.

I'm not sure how SRMs work, but unless the SRM spider has 2 separate attachment points and strain gauges for the spindle+non-drive-side-arm and the drive side arm separately, it is doing some amount of guesstimating as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Recieved my crankset today. Thanks for the quick shipment and excellent packaging! Excited to get this installed.
Quote Reply