Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, as a user I appreciate all the work behind the scenes and can't wait to see any new features as well. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My grievance is that THIS is the first day of the 100 in 100:

Quote | Reply
Yes, but... The rest of us are looking forward to your photo montage!

Thank you for your efforts!
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [mistressk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

We have the same crap coming later today on day 1 of 100/100. I had a swim meet this morning and was completely trashed (could barely stand up after my 9 events) however, after I got back to my car, noting this horrible forecast, I sucked it up and put in 20 min of jogging in my jeans and winter coat noting that I don't want to go out in this crap later. I will get on the treadmill this evening for a 15 min recovery shuffle to log my day 1.

mistressk wrote:
My grievance is that THIS is the first day of the 100 in 100:

Last edited by: devashish_paul: Dec 1, 19 11:21
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JeffJ wrote:
Hey, as a user I appreciate all the work behind the scenes and can't wait to see any new features as well. Thanks!

Thank you. So the "older challenges" button now works, and the 100/100 now accepts shorter than 30 minute runs that are at least 3 miles (or 4,828 meters) in length. Congratulations to all 4 of you (so far) that this benefited!

Have fun, everybody!

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully I'm not going to get too battered for missing something that is a) blindingly obvious even to an optically challenged person or b) has been discussed on countless occasion but I can't work out why my Strava Sync always shows 'No. It's showing connected at the Strava end. Synchronizing happens on demand but activities are not pulled over from Strava unless I manually instigate the transfer.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strava sync is manual. It has always been. Jyst sync every few days or so.
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Need a 2020 version of this thread. Or we can just hijack this thread like Covid-19 and climate change hijacked the world. Like Evil Corp hijacked Garmin!! Or like Borat and Tutar hijacked Rudy Giuliani!! I can keep going....
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the new version is a sticky thread, up now.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks you! :-)
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The protocol used to be a separate "Airing of the Grievances" thread, but since I believe we've gotten them all out of our collectives systems, [everyone knows the rules, the minimums have been adequately addressed, and the Stava thing] one sticky thread works fine for me

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Huh, I was thinking the same thing -- where's the airing of grievance thread. Dan said it's the sticky thread, so I guess that thread is doing double duty. I have a list... it's like 7 items deep so far, but I feel silly posting it I the regular 100/100 sticky thread... what to do?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BT_DreamChaser wrote:
Huh, I was thinking the same thing -- where's the airing of grievance thread. Dan said it's the sticky thread, so I guess that thread is doing double duty. I have a list... it's like 7 items deep so far, but I feel silly posting it I the regular 100/100 sticky thread... what to do?

Its too bad you can't like...you know....create a post on your own, without... you know...permission.

:o)
Quote Reply
Re: 2019/20 100 Runs in 100 Days Airing of the Grievances Thread [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
BT_DreamChaser wrote:

Its too bad you can't like...you know....create a post on your own, without... you know...permission.

:o)

I don't wanna overstep boundaries, especially on ground as sacred as the 100/100. I'm just a mere peasant here in the vast ST Kingdom... wandering around with a list of grievances, in need of a place to pin them...
Quote Reply

Prev Next