Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office
Quote | Reply
The Washington Post is reporting that the Office of the Special Counsel has recommended that the inventor of "alternative facts" be removed from office for violating the Hatch Act.

"The Office of Special Counsel has recommended the removal of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway from federal office for violating the Hatch Act, which bars federal employees from engaging in political activity in the course of their work."

With her hubby calling for Trump's impeachment and the Special Counsel recommending her dismissal, dinner must be exciting at home.
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People in this administration have literally said, "I honestly don't care anymore" about following the law.

Also Wilbur Ross just this week was promoting Ivanka's clothing line in his official capacity.
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [HandHeartCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At this point, is the juice worth the squeeze? The whole cabal will hopefully be out of power in 18 months.
Let them serve out their term accumulating a few more crimes so that they can serve out a fuller term once a US gets a non-corrupt AG again.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
At this point, is the juice worth the squeeze? The whole cabal will hopefully be out of power in 18 months.
Let them serve out their term accumulating a few more crimes so that they can serve out a fuller term once a US gets a non-corrupt AG again.

The problem is that it sets a precedence. Of course the white house has responded, with basically, fuck off.

Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

The problem is that it sets a precedence. Of course the white house has responded, with basically, fuck off.

That is unsurprising. This administration doesn't give a shit about breaking laws, following protocols and setting bad precedents.

But the economy is great so... 4 more years!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This whole matter with Kellyanne / her husband and Trump is just so bizarre. Given Trump's sensitivities to naysayers, I cannot imagine how/why he keeps her around? There must be some very interesting backstory to this dynamic...
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
This whole matter with Kellyanne / her husband and Trump is just so bizarre. Given Trump's sensitivities to naysayers, I cannot imagine how/why he keeps her around? There must be some very interesting backstory to this dynamic...

I've wondered, and I know every marriage is different, do they actually live together? Yes there are a lot of marriages with political differences, but this is beyond weird.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

That is unsurprising. This administration doesn't give a shit about breaking laws, following protocols and setting bad precedents.

But the economy is great so... 4 more years!!!

It is worse than you think, because this administration did not believe it was unconstitutional when someone violated it for supporting Clinton. So really they are blatantly ignoring the law when it helps them, but uses it to attack others for political reasons.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really surprising that Republicans aren't demanding this, what ever happened to being the party of law and order?
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, Kelly Ann is transitioning and George is still hiding in the closet. Trump is keeping them around to help with the LGBTQ+ vote.
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Really surprising that Republicans aren't demanding this, what ever happened to being the party of law and order?

Did Nixon go to jail? That was the end of the GOP owning the law and order platform.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Office of the Special Counsel recommend removing KelleyAnn Conway from office [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dunno, they still like to beat their chests about being tough on crime... (as long as it's brown folks* doing it)

* and Hillary
Quote Reply