Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman cookie cutter recommendations
Quote | Reply
I was after a "cookie cutter" program for Ironman. Preferably on that can be imported into Training Peaks. I had a look at the TP programs and they are seemed very vague e.g tuesday pm - run 60mins easy, wed 90mins moderate ride...

I was after a program that has specific power, pace, hr etc for the sessions and specific, relevant swim sets. \\\

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman cookie cutter recommendations [Gashman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I clicked this for the cookies ... I'm so disappointed,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ones on TP will often have you take a test initially so set up baselines that will then give you target power for a workout and run paces, etc.
At least the 80/20 ones do. Where they lack is making adjustments as you go through the program. For that you'll need to pay for an actual coach.

As an aside, yes an M-Dot cookie cutter would make for a great stocking stuffer for the triathlete in your life.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman cookie cutter recommendations [vijeet88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vijeet88 wrote:
As an aside, yes an M-Dot cookie cutter would make for a great stocking stuffer for the triathlete in your life.

This ^

Much tastier than an Mdot tattoo.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome idea! Anyone have a link for an M-Dot cookie cutter? Of course I could just buy Os and Ms but the scale will be off...
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman cookie cutter recommendations [Scotthb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scotthb wrote:
Awesome idea! Anyone have a link for an M-Dot cookie cutter? Of course I could just buy Os and Ms but the scale will be off...

https://www.ironmanstore.com/...ookie-cutter-tin-red

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman cookie cutter recommendations [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
Scotthb wrote:

https://www.ironmanstore.com/...ookie-cutter-tin-red

Was there ever any doubt?
Quote Reply