Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRAM Red ETAP AXS 1x 12 Speed Aero Shifting Group
Quote | Reply
For sale is a SRAM Red ETAP AXS 1x 12 speed Aero Shifting set. Includes SRAM eTap AXS BlipBox, 2 450mm Blips, 2 Aerobar Clics, SRAM Red AXS rear derailleur, battery, charger and cord, and Quick Start Guide. In excellent used condition. $1050

Prices include shipping in the Cont. US and paypal. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via message, and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are always welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red ETAP AXS 1x 12 Speed Aero Shifting Group [yinzerniner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump it up!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red ETAP AXS 1x 12 Speed Aero Shifting Group [yinzerniner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red ETAP AXS 1x 12 Speed Aero Shifting Group [benlindell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shifting Groupset is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump it up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump it up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can this be used as 2x11 just by adding a fd?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red ETAP AXS 1x 12 Speed Aero Shifting Group [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This can be used for 2x12 by adding a front derailleur. The 12 speed rear derailleur is the "brain" of the ETAP AXS system, and you pair the other devices / modules to it.

See setup vid here:

https://youtu.be/cCEsCb01gto
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So it's not backwards compatible with 2x11 if I'm not interested in changing to the proprietary AXS chain, cassettes, and chainrings? It can't be programmed to operate as 11spd group?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red ETAP AXS 1x 12 Speed Aero Shifting Group [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope not backwards compatible, the AXS groupsets are only compatible with other AXS components, so 12 speed only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD!
Quote Reply