Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You can’t fire me because I quit.
Quote | Reply
So long Señor Roseñstein.

And the revolving doors keeps spiññing.

¡MÃGÃ!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Apr 29, 19 15:22
Quote Reply
Re: You can’t fire me because I quit. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

¡MÃGÃ!

Why the thread title? Was Trump planning on firing him?
Quote Reply
Re: You can’t fire me because I quit. [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
BLeP wrote:

¡MÃGÃ!

Why the thread title? Was Trump planning on firing him?

Señor Roseñstein believed so.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Idiot! A couple more weeks and he could have had unemployment benefits all summer.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
link? Not reported in the Clinton News Network article. Trump talked of firing him back in Jan but that's the last I have heard anything about it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After rosenstein mentioned with 25 th amendment, it seems he had to break out the chapstick so he could kiss bonespurs arse. Don't know for sure but maybe 30 years service gave him a better retirement so he needed to hold on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can’t find it now. I thought it was the WaPo article but that one only talks about how far up Trumps ass he shoved his tongue in his resignation letter.

It was on my phone in the news section. Stupid phone.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This qualifies as one of the most worthless threads ever.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Suck it, loser!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
link? Not reported in the Clinton News Network article. Trump talked of firing him back in Jan but that's the last I have heard anything about it.

Reported on multiple networks. Resigning, effective 11 May.

https://www.cnn.com/...osenstein/index.html

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: You can’t fire me because I quit. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
orphious wrote:

Yes I see all the articles. I am questioning Blep's thread title that he resigned before Trump could fired him. I think he is being a bit dishonest with it so I am giving him the opportunity to prove me wrong. I can't find anywhere that Trump was planning on firing him... not since January thats even coming from the CNN article.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's one of the characters in this drama that is hard to work out. In addition to appointing Mueller, he praised George Beall, someone who put the country before self and party, but when his opportunity came to do the same he stood silently behind Barr as he lied to us, and then submits a resignation letter that talks about always putting america first.

is he just a cowardly sycophant who didn't have the balls to do what the job needed? or someone who did as good as anyone could have (getting fired would probably have resulted in him being replaced by someone worse) given the cards he was dealt?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe he figures quitting before getting fired will make a nice last chapter in his upcoming book. 30 years is a nice govt. pension, but a few million book deal is the real nest egg. May as well, everyone else is..
Quote Reply
Re: You can’t fire me because I quit. [rich_m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rich_m wrote:
He's one of the characters in this drama that is hard to work out. In addition to appointing Mueller, he praised George Beall, someone who put the country before self and party, but when his opportunity came to do the same he stood silently behind Barr as he lied to us, and then submits a resignation letter that talks about always putting america first.

is he just a cowardly sycophant who didn't have the balls to do what the job needed? or someone who did as good as anyone could have (getting fired would probably have resulted in him being replaced by someone worse) given the cards he was dealt?
-
Also signed of on the last FISA warrant, and one has to figure it was Mueller related that Trump talked about getting rid of him. Rosenstein was to leave when the report dropped, but agreed to stay on for a while, and he did not stand silently behind Barr, he has come out a couple times now in full defense of their work and treatment of the report, as well as in support of Barr personally. So there's things that work against either political side, or maybe he was just doing what he thought was right at both ends of the investigation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WAPO from today "earlier this year Trump nominated Rosentein's replacement Dep.Trans. Sec. Jeffrey Rosen..." also ... " Rosenstein's resignation letter comes days after the post reported that he had assured Trump in call last year that he was on his team and that the special counsel's investigation would treat the president fairly." By Devlin Barrett and Matt Zapotosky. 1+1 = I am outa here with respectful resignation letter before twitterer in chief hits send.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
slowguy wrote:
orphious wrote:

Yes I see all the articles. I am questioning Blep's thread title that he resigned before Trump could fired him. I think he is being a bit dishonest with it so I am giving him the opportunity to prove me wrong. I can't find anywhere that Trump was planning on firing him... not since January thats even coming from the CNN article.

It's cute that BLeP is the one you're demanding honesty from, especially in a thread involving Lyin' Donald Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: You can’t fire me because I quit. [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't demanded anything. I wouldn't doubt that he resigned before Trump could fire him. Just want to know where he got that from.
Quote Reply