Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
NFL Draft
Quote | Reply
Whose team gets better tonight? Who shits the bed?

All I know is that it hasn't started yet and already the Lions and the Bears made stupid picks.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Draft [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's also undeniable that the Cowboys suck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes Khalil was a horrible addition.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Draft [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Yes Khalil was a horrible addition.

In what round did you draft him?

That's what a thought.

Shut up, FIB!

Have another Zima and a glass of poo water.

Stupid FIB ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

All I know is that it hasn't started yet and already the Lions and the Bears made stupid picks.

F U ... I mean your right.. but Packers fan's dont get to say it. You will pick the next freak of nature in the 3rd round. The Lions first round pick will be unemployed in 2 yrs.

FU

Oh in case I didn't say...

FU

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Just in case you missed it.. go pick up a pack of swiss cheese, and have fun with it.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Draft [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:

Just in case you missed it.. go pick up a pack of swiss cheese, and have fun with it.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: NFL Draft [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kyler Murray and I have two things in common:

1) We're both 5'10"
2) We both won't do crap in the NFL
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: NFL Draft [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty much going as predicted so far. But, the Raider are up now, so, hold my beer ...

EDIT: Yep! Passed on Josh Allen for Clelin Ferrell. Wow.

Last edited by: JSA: Apr 25, 19 17:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Josh Allen is falling to the Lions.. Look out Packers..

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And here go the Giants to mess up..... Haskin's a no run QB to replace an old no run QB...

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
And here go the Giants to mess up..... Haskin's a no run QB to replace an old no run QB...

HOLY F... they took Jones.. the rumors were true... Oh man Mike V. on Detroits sports radio.. is going to be pissed tomorrow... WOW.. I guess time will telll but wow.. are we really gonna get Allen can I start getting excited now... Shit a trade is even still on the table...

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

HOLY F... they took Jones.. the rumors were true... Oh man Mike V. on Detroits sports radio.. is going to be pissed tomorrow... WOW.. I guess time will telll but wow.. are we really gonna get Allen can I start getting excited now... Shit a trade is even still on the table...

Hmmmm. I think the Giants made a mistake. I predicted Haskins would be available at 12 for the Packers. Do ... they ... dare ... ?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
F... there goes Allen... yeah Haskin will fall to the Packers and turn into the next Farve.. Shit... hope the lions trade there pick.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So who is a worse GM-Gettleman or Keim?

Nice to see the Cardinals not be the only team to screw the draft.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Denver is in love with Haskins. I think he goes at 10.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Nope Lions gonna trade there pick to someone who will move up and take him...

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
JSA wrote:

Nope Lions gonna trade there pick to someone who will move up and take him...

The Lions pick is in.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lions took TE TJ Hockenson.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wha wha waaaaa.... and the beginning of another stupid season begins... Good night all.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Hockenson is a good pick for 2nd round
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Draft [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do the Packers have the balls to draft Dwayne Haskins????

I think they will trade the 12th pick to Washington so Washington can move in front of Miami and pick Haskins.

Quote Reply

Prev Next