Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: This is fake news, right? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Sure, and the other side of that coin is the leaders of the sanctuary cities say that illegal aliens are a benefit to their cities so why would they so aggressively oppose them being released?

There is no other side to the coin. There are not good people on both sides. This president wanted to release immigrants he said were criminals onto an unsuspecting American public. There is no other side. You act like everyone wants to just let rapist and murderers into the country. That can't be further from the truth. But you know that and it doesn't fit in with your troll persona.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: This is fake news, right? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t think the sanctuary cities should have a problem with the policy. I think it is a very pro-immigration policy for Trump though. It just seems weird to place the people he wants to deport into places that it would be harder to deport them from. For that reason it smells of pettiness.

Now if the story of him telling a senior official to purposely break the law is true, that should be huge.
Quote Reply
Re: This is fake news, right? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Sure, and the other side of that coin is the leaders of the sanctuary cities say that illegal aliens are a benefit to their cities so why would they so aggressively oppose them being released?

There is no other side to the coin. There are not good people on both sides. This president wanted to release immigrants he said were criminals onto an unsuspecting American public. There is no other side. You act like everyone wants to just let rapist and murderers into the country. That can't be further from the truth. But you know that and it doesn't fit in with your troll persona.

I act like everyone wants to let rapists and murderers in the country?

Where did you get that idea? You must be confusing me with someone else.

Do you even know what my stance on immigration is?

I’ll give you a hint, it’s barely to the right of La Raza.

And what is the left’s issue with filling sanctuary cities with illegal aliens? I mean they are sanctuaries specifically for illegal aliens.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: This is fake news, right? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha! Sound familiar:

Quote Reply
Re: This is fake news, right? [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
I don’t think the sanctuary cities should have a problem with the policy. I think it is a very pro-immigration policy for Trump though. It just seems weird to place the people he wants to deport into places that it would be harder to deport them from. For that reason it smells of pettiness.

Now if the story of him telling a senior official to purposely break the law is true, that should be huge.

Uh, since when?
Quote Reply

Prev Next