Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: TRIRIG CAN'T DELIVER!!! What are my other options? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ive been a customer of both. Tririg is better now at responding now, but they have a history of terrible to nonexistent communications too. And their communications are often filled with vitriol. Tririg is certainly not as bad as LTP but the comparison isn’t unfair.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Mar 16, 19 11:04
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG CAN'T DELIVER!!! What are my other options? [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My experience with Tririg tells me they are a stand-up company. I don’t suspect Nick minds thoughtful criticism where they have fallen short. It’s a small company with great, well-designed products. Supply chain and logistics are difficult to do well with, consistently, even for the biggest companies. That’s not to excuse delays. It’s just a recognition that where it might demand a critique of delivery capability, it doesn’t warrant a blanket “this company sucks” or “can’t deliver”. Here, that is out-of-character with the experiences of most customers, me included.

Speaking ONLY for myself, I’m far more willing to tolerate delays, even if they impact my personal plans. Yes, it’s frustrating. But if I wanted something immediately, I would not be looking to small companies. I’d stick to products from Trek, Specialized or the like if I’m so averse to delivery issues.
Quote Reply
Re: TRIRIG CAN'T DELIVER!!! What are my other options? [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree re: delays...far more tolerable from a small company like Tririg.
Quote Reply

Prev Next