Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Only USA Democrats, Liberals, Lefties Reply [mopdahl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe you should look at the content of those searches.

And yes, my anti-native American slurs were an attempt at fitting in the most possible slurs I found from a google search. You don’t have to believe it. I don’t really care.

Also, you don’t know the reason for the deletion of my posts.

I did it in order posted, not by content. I did it because a poster on this forum made credible threats to me and, more importantly, my son.

He apparently followed through on one of his threats and I felt it best to delete ALL my posts here.

I asked Dan if he could it in one move and apparently he can’t. So I started to one by one.

As a side note, I’m going to go out on limb here and guess that you have never read what I’ve written about this immigration issue and you have never read what I’ve written about my dating history either.

I’m considering sharing something about my family history that I’ve kept to myself but I really don’t think you’re worth it. It is my belief that you’d only use the information in attempts to cause me harm in a similar way that you have attempted to use my honesty about my depression and the treatment for it to score points or goad me into a fight with you.

You seem to be a very angry person. You keep implying (or directly stating) that I’m full of self hate (which I actaully find quite amusing) and you have repeatedly called me a piece of shit.

Meanwhile, I’ve been attempting to remain civil with you.

Who’s the one that is displaying the hate here?

Maybe it you who should gaze into the mirror. When I look in mine I see a super fit and fairly good looking man that is one lucky SOB to have such a wonderful family.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Only USA Democrats, Liberals, Lefties Reply [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
mopdahl wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Exposing your penchant for stereotyping Central Americans really struck a nerve with you....

Ok, lets play Duffy:

example please?

Actually this isn't playing Duffy, b/c when confronted with your own words you pretended they didn't exist. How Peter Pannish of you.

But please, post an example of me being racist. And then let the games begin.

Quote:
Who else is going to pick our fields, work in our slag factories, mow our lawns, clean our houses, gut our livestock at a market-set index that allows us to expand our business, build our motor pool, and keep 'merica running and happy?

Pretty obvious that mopdahl was highlighting common attitudes toward illegal immigrants with that post, not espousing those views himself.
Quote Reply
Re: Only USA Democrats, Liberals, Lefties Reply [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Duffy wrote:
mopdahl wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Exposing your penchant for stereotyping Central Americans really struck a nerve with you....

Ok, lets play Duffy:

example please?

Actually this isn't playing Duffy, b/c when confronted with your own words you pretended they didn't exist. How Peter Pannish of you.

Quote:
Who else is going to pick our fields, work in our slag factories, mow our lawns, clean our houses, gut our livestock at a market-set index that allows us to expand our business, build our motor pool, and keep 'merica running and happy?

Pretty obvious that mopdahl was highlighting common attitudes toward illegal immigrants with that post, not espousing those views himself.

Slowman created an entire thread based on those common attitudes. And those common attitudes (espoused frequently by democrats) are racist. He claims it was sarcasm but there really isn’t any indication that it was.

He claims a second time it was sarcasm so I’ll just take his word for it.

Have you seen what he’s writing about me?

Pretty vile.

Oh well. Hurts him more than it does me.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Dec 23, 18 21:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Duffy wrote:
mopdahl wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Ok, lets play Duffy:

example please?

Quote:

Slowman created an entire thread based on those common attitudes. And those common attitudes (espoused frequently by democrats) are racist. He claims it was sarcasm but there really isn’t any indication that it was.

Pretty vile.

Seems you cast the first stone in calling him "another racist".

Pretty vile accusation, I can see how it would cause someone to react strongly.
Quote Reply
Re: Only USA Democrats, Liberals, Lefties Reply [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Duffy wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Duffy wrote:
mopdahl wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Ok, lets play Duffy:

example please?

Quote:

Pretty vile.

Seems you cast the first stone in calling him "another racist".

Pretty vile accusation, I can see how it would cause someone to react strongly.

Because I thought his post about immigrants being nothing more than servants was just another in a quite a string of comments of the same tone that I’ve seen here lately.

I thought he was serious. As you said this is a common attitude. A common attitude that I find to have racist undertones.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your false victim shtick would be amusing if it weren't so tired & worn-out by now to anyone who's been here for more than a few years.
Quote Reply
Re: Only USA Democrats, Liberals, Lefties Reply [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Your false victim shtick would be amusing if it weren't so tired & worn-out by now to anyone who's been here for more than a few years.

I’m not a victim.

And I’m not trying to play it off like I am.

Do you think, like moo doll, that I’m a racist?

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Dec 24, 18 11:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think bigot is a better description
Quote Reply
Re: Only USA Democrats, Liberals, Lefties Reply [lbmxj560] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lbmxj560 wrote:
I think bigot is a better description

Of your mom?

I’ll just add you to the list of idiot assholes to ignore.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Dec 24, 18 19:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was seriously interested in some replies to my question. I got a few to the point replies, thanks. It seems most people had a hard time just answering my simple question - that's okay with me - that was insight right there. Then ----- wow --- my post was highjacked to the max. interesting.
Quote Reply

Prev Next