Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 NHL Draft
Quote | Reply
NHL Fans...

Lets redraft the top 10 of the 2015 NHL draft.

Some tough calls in here.

If you are Buffalo picking 2nd, do you still take Eichel? Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. But Marner, Barzal and Rantenan are all right there.

Brownie....

You guys could have drafted Barzal, Chabot and Boeser with the 13-15 first rounders.

Ouch.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 NHL Draft [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know they were hoping to package the three picks to move up to get Hanafin; DeBrusk has proved to be a keeper but the other two haven't yet been able to show that they are ready. Zboril has played well down in Providence and may get a chance with the D corps spread thin with Chara, McAvoy and Kevan Miller out with injuries.

I think Eichel still goes at #2 but a strong case can be made for flipping him and Marner (more complete player plus benefits from a better supporting cast), plus Barzal would obviously move up also. Eichel when healthy has the ability to take over games and use his size and speed well. With the right mix of players around him he could be a complete stud.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: 2015 NHL Draft [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And we're not even talking about Defensemen really here.

Provarov, Werenski and Chabot are all high quality players.

This was a really good draft year.

Quote Reply
Re: 2015 NHL Draft [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rantanen will be an interesting one in a couple years. He didn’t hit the ground running but these last two years he has been pouring it on. Depending on when that data is from, in the last 99 games he’s has 113 of those points.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 NHL Draft [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Data is from today.

Marner is on a similar pace the last 60 games or so.

Quote Reply