Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "I Rather be a Russian than a Democrat" Shirts [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:
I think they're trying to get a rise out of the hardcore Dems, and it appears to be working.

How convenient is it that when Republicans do this it’s to get a rise and when democrats do it the entire party seems to share the idiotic sentiments. Tribalism is alive and well.

-
Given the behavior of the Antifa vanguard, the left is still well ahead in this tit for tat. Heres another harassment episode:

http://dailycaller.com/...cked-by-leftist-mob/

Quote Reply
Re: "I Rather be a Russian than a Democrat" Shirts [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:
I think they're trying to get a rise out of the hardcore Dems, and it appears to be working.

How convenient is it that when Republicans do this it’s to get a rise and when democrats do it the entire party seems to share the idiotic sentiments. Tribalism is alive and well.

-
Given the behavior of the Antifa vanguard, the left is still well ahead in this tit for tat. Heres another harassment episode:

well that proves it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:

-

Wow, did that ever go over your head
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
dave_w wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:

-

-
Nope, tribes exist, and if something is going to done to you by the other side, would you rather have them wear obnoxious t-shirts in a photo, or accost you screaming, whistles, slurs, throwing stuff at you, etc while you are out in public with family or friends? So yeah, tribalism, but there's a difference in the ferocity one side is bringing.
Quote Reply
Re: "I Rather be a Russian than a Democrat" Shirts [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What tribalistic bullshit. Might as well distill it to it's essence and and simply go with: Republican before American.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
dave_w wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:

-

-
Nope, tribes exist, and if something is going to done to you by the other side, would you rather have them wear obnoxious t-shirts in a photo, or accost you screaming, whistles, slurs, throwing stuff at you, etc while you are out in public with family or friends? So yeah, tribalism, but there's a difference in the ferocity one side is bringing.

Well, you did. I’m officially registering as a democrat so that I don’t have to deal with angry mobs. Whoosh!
Quote Reply
Re: "I Rather be a Russian than a Democrat" Shirts [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:

It got a rise out of this conservative who values and respects this country more than any other and who doesn't share their (and perhaps your) unquestioned devotion to Trump.

You and guys like these can have the Republican party.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Perhaps, but when wild Dems "do it" it tends to involve not serving people in restaurants, throwing drinks on people, and loudly protesting inside restaurants.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Perseus wrote:

It got a rise out of this conservative who values and respects this country more than any other and who doesn't share their (and perhaps your) unquestioned devotion to Trump.

Guffaw wrote:
What tribalistic bullshit. Might as well distill it to it's essence and and simply go with: Republican before American.

Do either of you honestly believe two dudes in a dumb t-shirt are representative of one of only two real political parties in the United States? If so, I highly recommend you broaden your perspective and deepen your understanding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nope. These two dudes in the dumb t-shirt are only representative of Trump's true believers.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Perhaps, but when wild Dems "do it" it tends to involve not serving people in restaurants, throwing drinks on people, and loudly protesting inside restaurants.

And who on here has defended those idiots?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
jmh wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Guffaw wrote:

Do either of you honestly believe the antifa idiots are representative of one of only two real political parties in the United States? If so, I highly recommend you broaden your perspective and deepen your understanding.

FTFY
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:
jmh wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Guffaw wrote:

Do either of you honestly believe the antifa idiots are representative of one of only two real political parties in the United States? If so, I highly recommend you broaden your perspective and deepen your understanding.

FTFY
I have never suggested that antifa is representative of the Democratic party.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would not spend too much time contemplating these folks. Unfortunate side effect of the internet is even dumb fucks get to stand out (both sides as you mentioned).

With regards to the Tshirts though I'm not sure whey they made the donkey so cut up. Seems like they probably should have flipped to page 2 on the google search results to find something less flattering to the democrats. Perhaps I already answered my question though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
Perseus wrote:
jmh wrote:
Perseus wrote:

Guffaw wrote:

FTFY

I have never suggested that antifa is representative of the Democratic party.

Well, since I’ve basically said the same thing as Guffaw i included myself in “either of you”. I think I called them numnuts and both of us broke it down to it’s core. They are choosing their party over country. That in no way insinuates all Republicans do, but there you were saying as much. My antifa comment should have been directed at davew’s deflection post.

ETA: grammatical corrections
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Aug 7, 18 17:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sure if these guys dug down in their shirt drawer they would find their "Better Dead Than Red" t-shirts. How times have changed; all it took was an adulterous reality TV show star to become President.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:

I don't know. They look kind of Russian. Jacked donkey, which would be a typical foreign propagandists' mistake. "Picked up" by the Russian media.

I think this is Russian psy-ops to sow discord.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
These guys and the lefties that said they were were going to Canada when Trump got elected are no different in my book.

Wait. Going to a friendly Western country that shares most of America's values is the same as promoting a totalitarian country that makes a sport of assassinating journalists and dissenters?

Bieber notwithstanding.
Quote Reply
Re: "I Rather be a Russian than a Democrat" Shirts [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those nimrods or their parents would likely still be in a soup line after big crash if not for dems.
Quote Reply

Prev Next