Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HITS Kingston Half? [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Overall I liked the race itself. . I did the OLY. Course was fine and I was clear on where to go. By the time that draft pack hit me, it was about 5 or 6 strong. That kind of bummed me out as it was really blatant.

Most of my friends did the Half. Unfortunately, one of my friends went way off course and ended up doing an extra 16 miles. What was most egregious is that they ran out of water for awhile and had no electrolyte drink for the half's post race. Another friend crossed and was in a bad way. He desperately needed water and a Gatorade or other type drink but there was nothing. He had to wait till he got home to get some..that's unacceptable.

I think 5 races in one day is just too much. The course and area are so nice but they have to get their system in place. Running out of water/drink was a huge disappointment.

ETA: If anyone is on Instagram, I am a photographer and took a few pics of the start of the race. @dannywimages
Last edited by: dannyweissphoto: Jul 10, 17 3:50
Quote Reply
Re: HITS Kingston Half? [dannyweissphoto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did they run out fluids during the race too for the half and full?
Quote Reply
Re: HITS Kingston Half? [dannyweissphoto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Need to postpone my 70.3 from June (eagleman) to July.

Suggestions on HITS Kingston? How about Musselman? Don't need a lot of fanfare, but also don't want to get lost on the bike course...

Thanks
Quote Reply

Prev Next