Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Johnny Football in the Hammer!!!
Quote | Reply
He’s back... Johnny Football has signed a CFL contract to play in the Hammer. So fitting.

Hamilton is the armpit of Ontario. Pittsburgh North.

https://www.google.ca/...n-tiger-cats/sn-amp/

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I say good for him. His problems seemed to be centered around substance abuse, and he says he's sober now. The article said there were conditions for his signing, and you can bet those were largely about him staying clean and out of trouble. I'm all for second chances, so I wish him well. He's only 25, if he does well maybe he'll make it back to the NFL--I'm sure that's what he's hoping for.
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds about right.

Maybe Bakey Football joins him in a couple years after the Browns destroy his chances at an NFL career.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t watch the CFL but I am curious to see how he’ll do. This league does suit his game better than the NFL.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
I say good for him. His problems seemed to be centered around substance abuse, and he says he's sober now. The article said there were conditions for his signing, and you can bet those were largely about him staying clean and out of trouble. I'm all for second chances, so I wish him well. He's only 25, if he does well maybe he'll make it back to the NFL--I'm sure that's what he's hoping for.

He was also diagnosed bipolar right?
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
zed707 wrote:

I guess, but that didn't stop him from being a stand-out talent in college.
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Sounds about right.

Maybe Bakey Football joins him in a couple years after the Browns destroy his chances at an NFL career.
The Browns are heading up and will be crossing paths with your Cheeseheads while they head down.
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
JSA wrote:
Sounds about right.

The Browns are heading up and will be crossing paths with your Cheeseheads while they head down.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Johnny Football in the Hammer!!! [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
Perseus wrote:
zed707 wrote:

I guess, but that didn't stop him from being a stand-out talent in college.

It helps explain the erratic behavior and he was more likely than not self medicating with alcohol and drugs.
Quote Reply