Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

St.G 70.3 Pro interview
Quote | Reply
Was chekcing in today and was there for the Pro interview setup. Sebi...again wins the “best speaker” award. The guy is plain funny and has perfect delivery. He wa telling a story about the first time he raced with LS and LS’s bike that day. Great humor. Great for the sport!
Quote Reply
Re: St.G 70.3 Pro interview [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
Was chekcing in today and was there for the Pro interview setup. Sebi...again wins the “best speaker” award. The guy is plain funny and has perfect delivery. He wa telling a story about the first time he raced with LS and LS’s bike that day. Great humor. Great for the sport!

Sebi is great and I really enjoyed my time training with him. He was always down for a good laugh about something.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:

Do we have the pro start list somewhere?
Quote Reply
Re: St.G 70.3 Pro interview [lassekk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gonna be a Sebi/Lionel battle again. Matt is also racing, will be fun to see how his legs are after that run! Interesting to see if Talansky improves
http://eu.ironman.com/~/media/602e0033616f41a494b79e226a2b9971/2018%20ironman%2070%203%20st%20%20george%20pro%20start%20list.pdf

Terrible Tuesday’s Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: St.G 70.3 Pro interview [oscaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pulled out of the race, just too late to be removed from the start list. I am in no way race ready!
Quote Reply
Re: St.G 70.3 Pro interview [matthansontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
matthansontri wrote:
I pulled out of the race, just too late to be removed from the start list. I am in no way race ready!

Wise decision. Rest up for Chattanooga. Looks like there will be some firepower on that start line.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Understandable, enjoy your well deserved rest!

Terrible Tuesday’s Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
matthansontri wrote:
Me too! Was a group of 7 of us from above the arctic circle that signed up...2 of the lovely ladies are the only two to not get injured. I dislocated my knee cap two months ago, and now am their Sherpa. Have a house over here in Mesquite so we’re enjoying the sunshine.

Going to be a warm one tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love to see Sebi (like we are old friends😜) win, but if I had money on it I would pick Sanders.
Not anti - Sanders at all. Sebi just seems like the guy I could have a beer with.

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply