Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [redtdi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah these brakes are pretty horrendous, I'm only racing TTs though so brakes don't really come into play very often
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice ride.

love my P4 as well. I use the old Vison bars which came out pretty well in one of the old aerotests as well as the center pull campa frontbrake (I would like a tririg but they are pretty expensive shipped to Europe). I Also a flat Mavic disc and H3 front with 20mm tire.
I do need a new helmet though.

Last edited by: jakob1989: Apr 13, 18 6:00
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [Daniel Clarke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Daniel, just out of interest, could you share the story how your wheels got stolen? Don't hear that every day!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pre Firecrest rear 1080 tubular if you are looking for one. It has barely been used.

Great job with the P4!
Ryan
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very nice, but you need to get a bento behind that stem. The Torhans Bento X can be mounted with a single bolt if you put it in the right place, and I believe would mate up very nicely with the Ventus 2 bars. It doesn't even matter if you put anything in there.
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is a bento faster?
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A good one is
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [Ben6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ben6 wrote:
Hi Daniel, just out of interest, could you share the story how your wheels got stolen? Don't hear that every day!

Daniel has a fantastic vlog on youtube. He explained the whole thing on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3v4VHQQwR4

Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [bretzky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bretzky wrote:
Ben6 wrote:

Daniel has a fantastic vlog on youtube. He explained the whole thing on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3v4VHQQwR4

Thanks!

My race wheels, my girlfriends race wheels, a pair of wired powertap wheels, and my ruster sports hen house were all stolen (along with a couple other things). They were in the storage locker in our condo. I had thought it was relatively safe because of all the layers of security in the building, but I was wrong. Someone broke in and cut the locks to most of the lockers in one of the storage rooms in our condo. Police did an investigation because this has become such a big problem in Toronto, and they showed us just how lousy our building security is.
Quote Reply
Re: Dan Clarke's P4 [RyanB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RyanB wrote:
I have a pre Firecrest rear 1080 tubular if you are looking for one. It has barely been used.

Great job with the P4!
Ryan

Thanks, but I wanted to stick with clinchers and just picked up an older 808.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hear you bro. I'm in a Toronto DT condo as well and can't even keep my cheap commuter bike in the storage locker. Keep up the hard work we're pulling for you!
Quote Reply

Prev Next