Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shulkin out
Quote | Reply
Next dufus
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump was just pissed because he thought that the Secretary of Veteran Affairs would be able to help him find some hot female soldiers who were looking to have an affair.
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Trump was just pissed because he thought that the Secretary of Veteran Affairs would be able to help him find some hot female soldiers who were looking to have an affair.

Trump might look up to big brother Putin.

But Muammar Gaddafi is actually a better role model for Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wonder how many madams in NYC trump stiffed? Paywise that is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But on the plus side, we all now know that it's perfectly acceptable to lack the courage to confront people face to face and fire them over Twitter instead. For a person who says he'd run into a fight, he sure doesn't seem to have the cojones to actually confront one head on.

rick_pcfl wrote:
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So he wants his pilot to head the FAA and his doctor to head the VA. Next week his chef will head the FDA, his driver Transportation and his bodyguard Defense.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
But on the plus side, we all now know that it's perfectly acceptable to lack the courage to confront people face to face and fire them over Twitter instead. For a person who says he'd run into a fight, he sure doesn't seem to have the cojones to actually confront one head on.

Nailed it..

rick_pcfl wrote:
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump, given turnover, must have brought the wrong swamp drainers with him.....now the courts are going after trump on emoluments at trump hotel in DC. The man is dolt.
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
So he wants his pilot to head the FAA and his doctor to head the VA. Next week his chef will head the FDA, his driver Transportation and his bodyguard Defense.

Fake News alert. He is not his personal doctor, he is the White House Doctor, assigned by the great and all powerful Obama.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Billabong wrote:
j p o wrote:

Fake News alert. He is not his personal doctor, he is the White House Doctor, assigned by the great and all powerful Obama.

Regardless, word is that he's already very close to picking a replacement to act as WH physician.

He just needs to figure out how to slow down the scroll of the General Hospital credits enough to pick a name.
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
He just needs to figure out how to slow down the scroll of the General Hospital credits enough to pick a name.

That's funny. Probably because it is conceivable.
Quote Reply
Re: Shulkin out [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last I heard he'd narrowed the search to four.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply