Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm confused, I thought crazy lefties thought Tillerson is also a Russian stooge?

You can go back and read my posts as I was one who thought highly of Tillerson and thought he was one of the few adults in the Whitehouse.

Trump is the typical coward though, firing him on Twitter to avoid confrontation. That's quite a leader you got there.

Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
news also now reporting that the undersecretary - the one who announced that illerson has been fired - has been fired too.

no chaos! no chaos! you're the chaos!

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know if you are Russian,but you are a stooge jewbuk
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Not a comment on Rex's departure but you folks should spend some time working at a place like Facebook or Microsoft. Your head would spin at how quickly executives are moved around and/or out on a yearly basis.

It's probably more relevant to compare the Whitehouse from past administrations than to compare it with the private sector and when you do that, it is a shit show.

Fair enough. Trump is not a politician though, which is why I initially thought of the private sector comparison.
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
news also now reporting that the undersecretary - the one who announced that illerson has been fired - has been fired too.

no chaos! no chaos! you're the chaos!

We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
It's probably more relevant to compare the Whitehouse from past administrations than to compare it with the private sector and when you do that, it is a shit show.

Maybe, maybe not.

In past administrations, were personal or political relationships, or loyalty more important than the ability to do the job?

But, but, but Hillary kept a sexual predator on staff, I assume out of personal loyalty. Is that better than the 'chaos' of firing people?
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The current body-count

http://abcnews.go.com/...on/story?id=49334453

Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
trail wrote:
jmh wrote:

In same tweet he named Gina Haspel as the CIA director.

Ah, she meets my basic criteria of not being a career politician. On the surface, not terrible.

Criterion.

Yes, I'm a pedant this morning.

Wow, just wow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...or in a tech startup. The rate of turnover at the WH is pedantic in comparison.
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
The current body-counthttp://abcnews.go.com/...on/story?id=49334453[/quote[/url]]

I see 4 on that list that I think had any significant importance:

Tillerson; big loss IMO, don't know how I feel about replacement yet

Cohn: not a big loss, replacement= similar/same

Price: not a big loss, by his own doing, not sure how I feel about replacement

Preibus: big loss IMO, replacement is fine
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Speaking of body counts

http://mobile.wnd.com/...st-intriguing-cases/

I had a feeling I'd trigger something like that

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, the hyperbole of calling the turnover at the WH a 'body count', does tie in nicely to the Clinton body count.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you able to discuss the issue outside the context of "Hillary." E.g. if something is bad, just because Hillary might have also done something bad (valid or not) in some different time and context is eventually going to strain at credibility. It appears defensive rather than rational.
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Are you able to discuss the issue outside the context of "Hillary." E.g. if something is bad, just because Hillary might have also done something bad (valid or not) in some different time and context is eventually going to strain at credibility. It appears defensive rather than rational.

Why do you hate HDS sufferers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
The current body-count

http://abcnews.go.com/...on/story?id=49334453

Honestly, from having lived out here in flyover country for some time and working with a ton of people on a daily basis as they go about their workaday world, this sort of stuff is only of interest to the punditry and to people like us. Other than activist-type right and activist-type left, I haven't found anyone who really cares about what person that guy in the White House is hiring or firing at any given moment as long as their paychecks keep coming in and they can save a little money for retirement and take a week-long vacation to Disney World every once in awhile.

One thing's for sure, though. The media's hair sure seems to catch fire every time Donny Two Scoops hires or fires someone. You'd think it was, like, the Deluxe Edition of "The Apprentice" or something. ;-)

Eh, I keep reminding myself: we've survived 44 presidents. We'll certainly survive the 45th, no matter how many terms he ends up serving.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Eh, I keep reminding myself: we've survived 44 presidents. We'll certainly survive the 45th ...

He's only the first Dictator of the US though, so we're not sure that's gonna work out, as we have no historical background [other than Nixon, perhaps?]

Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you able to discuss any issue outside the context of "Hillary."

Fixed it for you.

You must be new around here.

Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fair enough. Trump is not a politician though, which is why I initially thought of the private sector comparison.

"If Donald Trump runs the country like he runs his business, then God help us" - Mike Bloomberg

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:

"If Donald Trump runs the country like he runs his business, then God help us" - Mike Bloomberg

Hey, some people are happy he has run a business and not a career politician.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:
rex spoke in agreement with brits who condemned russia for poisonings. can't do that with putin, er trump in charge.

trump is low emotional iq guy.....love his new waters nickname "don the con"

I'm confused, I thought crazy lefties thought Tillerson is also a Russian stooge? Maybe, as one of the chief nutcases on ST you can provide a list of exactly who is, and who isn't a Russian stooge.

Oh, I think this firing supports the narrative. Instead of Romney, the job went to a guy Trump had reportedly never met and who was literally a “friend of Putin” and whose former company would benefit from a better relationship with Russia (as would the oligarchs).

But then, uh oh, he’s willing to say that the Russians are carrying out hits on former spies in the U.K. Then he’s fired so fast that heads are spinning.

While we’re on the topic, when is Trump going to implement those sanctions that were almost unanimously supported by Congress?
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Honestly, from having lived out here in flyover country for some time ...

Wait - you work at an airline hub, right? How can that possibly be "flyover country"?

Fix that shit!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Speaking of body counts

http://mobile.wnd.com/...st-intriguing-cases/

Cool, it has been years since someone posted nutbaggery from world net daily. We better get Hillary out of the Whitehouse straightaway.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Tillerson gone - yes, the White House is running flawlessly. [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

Wait - you work at an airline hub, right? How can that possibly be "flyover country"?

Fix that shit!

Hahahahahahahaha!

I'd say even an airline hub, in Michigan, qualifies as "flyover country," because for damn sure most of the planes coming into this hub soon enough leave to go elsewhere. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
eb wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

Fix that shit!

Hahahahahahahaha!

I'd say even an airline hub, in Michigan, qualifies as "flyover country," because for damn sure most of the planes coming into this hub soon enough leave to go elsewhere. ;-)

http://www.businessinsider.com/...ver-the-most-2014-10

Quote:
Surprisingly, the state with the most planes flying over it — without taking off or landing — is...

...Virginia.

Quote Reply

Prev Next