Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a forum where you know how to spell you’re? and put the apostrophe in can’t? /pink (but only half pink)

dvfmfidc wrote:
Don't tell me what to do, your not the boss of me...and if you cant see sarcasm, maybe you should move on over the womens thread.

Oprah is a candidate? For what?
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Is there a forum where you know how to spell you’re? and put the apostrophe in can’t? /pink (but only half pink)

dvfmfidc wrote:
Don't tell me what to do, your not the boss of me...and if you cant see sarcasm, maybe you should move on over the womens thread.

Grammar Nazi alert! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaha! I just hope that split of my personality doesn’t turn against the Grammar Idiot side of my personality and seek out my many mistakes!

big kahuna wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:

dvfmfidc wrote:

Grammar Nazi alert! ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WOW, really, that's all you got. I grew up poor, in publik housing and enjoyed public skools and your going to bully me about grammer.

#METOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Some of us weren't as fortunate as you "privileged" ones..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
correct this -I--
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
🖕🏾

dvfmfidc wrote:
correct this -I--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow....really...geezzzzz. No, that wasn't it I wouldn't flip you off, I wouldnt disrespect a school teacher..

Look closely, I think there may be more mistakes above. Your welcome!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shit, I meant the're...No?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:

dvfmfidc wrote:

-
I'll just leave this here:
mislead / misled
“Mislead” is the present tense form of this verb, but the past tense and past participle forms are “misled.” When you mislead someone you have misled them. The spelling error most often occurs in the phrase “don’t be mislead,” especially in advertising. Although this phrase refers to the future, the helping verb “be” requires the participle “misled”: “don’t be misled.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
shit, I meant the're...No?

No
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
Yeah, its like no one ever has had an opinion then changed it! OMG.

This isn't changing your opinion. This doesn't even rise to the level of flip-flopping.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...626af34ef_story.html

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipjack wrote:

On a related note I get the impression our completely brilliant and totally stable leader has been such a tweeter (that's a thing, right?) over the years that you could find tweets on a multitude of topics where he expressed pretty much all viewpoints. That must be the key to being totally brilliant (I wouldn't know!)..you're able to hold all viewpoints on all topics!

...whatever the case..yeah..we're all f'd.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
j p o wrote:
Last summer I told my wife that if Trump won I would be very worried about the people of the US. She told me over the weekend that if 2020 is Oprah v. Trump we are packing up.

No idea if we would be moving to Canada or Saturn.

Canada wouldn't have us.

You think maybe we could volunteer as lab rats for Elon Musk and his Mars flight? ;-)

Yeah we would. Just trade in your guns for hockey gear at the border and get a free jug of maple syrup on arrival.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Not a big fan of hers (or the current guy), and if it's her and Donny Two-Scoops squaring off against each other in 2020 I'm simply not going to vote for anyone, or vote ever again.

The last election knocked me out. First time I didn't for a president since 1984. US politics are a joke.
2020 Battle of the Network Stars will just add insult to injury. I will never vote again.
Last edited by: stillrollin: Jan 11, 18 6:09
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Last summer I told my wife that if Trump won I would be very worried about the people of the US. She told me over the weekend that if 2020 is Oprah v. Trump we are packing up.

No idea if we would be moving to Canada or Saturn.

Well, ask yourself that: do you breathe better when it's fucking cold, or when you float in a gas made of 96% hydrogen?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:
Yeah, its like no one ever has had an opinion then changed it! OMG.

What should he be aware of regarding those bumper stickers? Do they attack or something? He will be safer there than say, LA, NYC, Chi Town

If I go there, it's solely because I'll be LEFT ALONE. Folks in Idaho and Montana are good at that. :-)

Ya, but us Canadians who live nearby (about half an hour away from Ruby Ridge) like to come down and gawk. Its like People of Walmart everywhere you go. Non-stop entertainment.

It always amazes me how things can be so different while being so close together, separated only by an imaginary line (and people with guns).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [skinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This will be Kahuna in few years after he moves there. :o)

Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Surely we can keep our shotguns and muzzle loaders, but the scary plastic rifles must stay.

I'm game for maple syrup chugging as part of the citizenship test.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big K is gonna become a white guy? WTF is in the water up there?

orphious wrote:
This will be Kahuna in few years after he moves there. :o)

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [MTBSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MTBSully wrote:

That's the 3rd part of the test, right after canoeing and before "how to trap a beaver"

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's not a white guy? LOL.. I dunno anyone's race on here.
Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't think so, no....

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Reminder: Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaxxer Nonsense [MTBSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MTBSully wrote:
Surely we can keep our shotguns and muzzle loaders, but the scary plastic rifles must stay.

Pretty sure you've got to be able to sing first complete stanza of "Cuts Like a Knife" for entry into Canada

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
MTBSully wrote:

That's the 3rd part of the test, right after canoeing and before "how to trap a beaver"

rufies?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
He's not a white guy? LOL.. I dunno anyone's race on here.
-
obviously, he's whatever race he thinks he is, and you have to accept his choice.
Quote Reply

Prev Next