Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: More smoke [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you not hear all the applause in support of Arpaio at Trump's rally in Arizona?

Apparently, someone was fired because there wasn't enough people to applaud at the rally.

Last edited by: Sanuk: Aug 30, 17 18:11
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Just because a lot of us believe the country should live by our Constitution which governs our system doesn't make us groupies.

So you think that Sheriff Joe should be in jail then?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

OMG you are completely unhinged...

So much for the ST Crazy 6, you make it 7.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Shouldn't we be saying former Sheriff Joe? Or is it "once a sheriff, always a sheriff"?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
     All I've seen about the Mueller side is that they seem to be zeroing in on Manafort. Meanwhile, IMO there is a massive irony in that even if technically legal, we are unsettled that the Trump team was looking for hillary dirt from Russia, yet the "Trump dossier" has the admitted (by the former British spy, Steele) ultimate source as "connections inside the Kremlin", and that Russian sourced dossier was used to smear Trump during the campaign, and seemingly by the FBI to justify investigations into the Trump team. The head of Fusion GPS was given a pass on revealing who hired his firm for the work, in exchange for testimony before the senate panel. Lots more that we should know from both sides on the whole Russian interference issue.

"Senate investigators have had problems getting the FBI to reveal information about the Trump dossier. They're not the only ones. Outside groups filing Freedom of Information Act requests are running up against a stone wall when it comes to the dossier.
On March 8, Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request for documents regarding the bureau's contacts with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who dug for dirt in Russia on candidate Donald Trump in the months before the 2016 presidential election. Steele's effort was commissioned by the oppo research firm Fusion GPS, which at the time was being paid by still-unidentified Democrats who supported Hillary Clinton. Just weeks before the election, the FBI reportedly agreed to support Steele's oppo project — an extraordinary action in the midst of a campaign which Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said raised "questions about the FBI's independence from politics.""
-
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...info/article/2633048

-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...510ce4b0a8d145730992
-
edit to add another interesting link
Last edited by: dave_w: Aug 31, 17 6:07
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll have to read up on that dossier bit when I have a few minutes.

The bit about Mueller and the NY AG is very interesting. Mueller is laying down some serious firewalls along the way. Who knew POTUS is unable to pardon crimes at the state level?

A commentator said this morning something to the effect of, Mueller is playing a game of three dimensional chess, while Trump is playing Donkey Kong. It does seem to be playing out that way, so far.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When they jail trump and associates, hope they wear sheriff joe pink.
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh oh...
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Uh oh...

Uh oh What?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/...-manafort-indictment

I'm guessing Flynn won't be the only guy with a story to tell, before this is all said and done.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm curious about this story and don't want to start another thread about the dossier, so I'm posting in this thread. Assuming this is happening, why would the FBI and DOJ be so reluctant to provide details about the dossier to the committee? Seems this is an important area of investigation into the overall Russian matter.

The FBI and Justice Department have turned down or ignored every request since March from the House Intelligence Committee seeking information about the controversial anti-Trump dossier, according to a review of congressional records by Fox News. | Fox News

http://fxn.ws/2xzA1Eh
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
I'm curious about this story and don't want to start another thread about the dossier, so I'm posting in this thread. Assuming this is happening, why would the FBI and DOJ be so reluctant to provide details about the dossier to the committee? Seems this is an important area of investigation into the overall Russian matter.

The FBI and Justice Department have turned down or ignored every request since March from the House Intelligence Committee seeking information about the controversial anti-Trump dossier, according to a review of congressional records by Fox News. | Fox News

http://fxn.ws/2xzA1Eh

Very simple. The DOJ/FBI doesn't answer to Congress and the House and Senate investigations aren't criminal investigations. The House and Senate might view their investigations as somewhat joint, or at least somewhat parallel, but I can guarantee the FBI and DOJ doesn't. While the layman might see all the investigations as similar, they are not.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More smoke... from the Obama/Hillary/Holder years. Nothing to see here. Must have been a simple error by Holder, who sat on the committee to approve,
with Hillary. And we wonder why Fusion GPS refuses, and now claims 1st amendment rights in not revealing where the infamous memo came from? But... TRUMP!!!

http://thehill.com/...dministration[/font]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
More smoke... from the Obama/Hillary/Holder years. Nothing to see here. Must have been a simple error by Holder, who sat on the committee to approve,
with Hillary. And we wonder why Fusion GPS refuses, and now claims 1st amendment rights in not revealing where the infamous memo came from? But... TRUMP!!!

http://thehill.com/...dministration
[/font]

Fixing your link: http://thehill.com/...obama-administration
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:

http://thehill.com/...dministration
[/font]

So does this mean that the Russia investigation is significant and worthwhile now? ;)

Last edited by: trail: Oct 18, 17 7:42
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know whats funny? Top headline on Fox News is this story. Not a mention of it on CNN at least I couldn't find it...
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
You know whats funny? Top headline on Fox News is this story. Not a mention of it on CNN at least I couldn't find it...

So you're saying Russian influence in U.S. government should be a big story?

Edit: Of course I'm just messing with you. My position is let's just air all this shit out. You know how many tears I'll shed if it pulls out skeletons from the Obama/Clinton/Holder era: zero tears.
Last edited by: trail: Oct 18, 17 8:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:

No. I merely pointing out the difference in how the 2 news organizations are handling it. I find it comical that when its a story about Trump, it would be all over the headlines at CNN. If about Hillary or a democrat, its covered by Fox. No bias in either network..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:

Edit: Of course I'm just messing with you. My position is let's just air all this shit out. You know how many tears I'll shed if it pulls out skeletons from the Obama/Clinton/Holder era: zero tears.

LOL... I will cry no tears for any of those people or Trump for that matter if there is any improprieties proven for any of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:

No. I merely pointing out the difference in how the 2 news organizations are handling it. I find it comical that when its a story about Trump, it would be all over the headlines at CNN. If about Hillary or a democrat, its covered by Fox. No bias in either network..

A few weeks ago, CNN and every other liberal news organization was blasting Trump because he was '...more worried about sending texts about the NFL kneeling scandal than he was about the disaster in Puerto Rico.' Now, revelations of the unbelievable favoritism and corruption that existed in the Obama/Clinton administration has been made public going on the second day and in CNN's 'Top Stories' column their leading story is about Trump and what he said or wasn't said to a war widow.

They are shameless.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You guys understand that Trump is currently the president, right?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
You guys understand that Trump is currently the president, right?

WHAT???? When did this happen?

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:

The sky is blue and the grass is green, unless it's Bermuda in the winter. Is there anyone arguing that CNN isn't biased? Seriously, when is the last time someone in the LR argued that CNN isn't biased? Seems like you are making an argument just see yourself write.
Quote Reply
Re: More smoke [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
orphious wrote:
trail wrote:
orphious wrote:

The sky is blue and the grass is green, unless it's Bermuda in the winter. Is there anyone arguing that CNN isn't biased? Seriously, when is the last time someone in the LR argued that CNN isn't biased? Seems like you are making an argument just see yourself write.

LOL I am saying both are biased.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
// Of course I'm just messing with you. My position is let's just air all this shit out. You know how many tears I'll shed if it pulls out skeletons from the Obama/Clinton/Holder era: zero tears. //

I agree completely - at this point let's get this whole mess exposed. I'm sure Trump, the Clintons, Obama and a whole cast of characters will be exposed for their deals with the Russians and a money grab. I highly suspect Trump is genuinely afraid of the Clinton machine and may even be interwtined with it wrt Russia. Whatever comes out of it is fine w/ as - plenty of the establishment 'Pubs and Dems will be exposed. Fine w/ me.

Quote Reply

Prev Next