Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 35 survivor pool [coecoe13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
coecoe13 wrote:
Week 1 Ben Dreibergen
week 2 Joe Mena

-----------------------------------------------------------
Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you're due for more punishment. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What no chatter again this week? Looks like we didn't lose anyone in our game at least.

I don't have any good insights this week, found it a little dull really....NormM how about you?
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 35 survivor pool [JMac650c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait...I do have one comment. Cole really screwed up when he helped Joe find the idol. He could have just mislead him as to what that symbol was, but was just too honest. I hope I would have had the quick mind to do the same and nabbed the idol for myself. He's cute, but not very strategic...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The casting is getting very formulaic. Do they even take tapes from people that send in or do they go directly to a casting agency for the cast

Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you're due for more punishment. Stand it like a man. And give some back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Typical second episode. nothing much happens. Someone finds an idol. Someone that should not have been there goes home.

Did like Chrissy comment that she has an idol to show later on in the game. Only she knows it worthless.

She is as smart as normm.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 35 survivor pool [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know if its the players' tactics evolving, or if it is editing getting worse, but the first few episodes are hard to get invested in. Part of the issue is too many players, they can't give them all equal airtime, and if they narrow the focus too much it gives away what may happen. Because of that, the first few weeks of picks are pretty much just random guesses.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 35 survivor pool [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Week 3 - Patrick Boulton

timbasile wrote:
Week 2 - Mike Ball
Week 1 - Mike Zahalsky
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
Forgot to make my pick.

Week one - Mike Zahalsky

Week two - Ryan Ulrich

Week 3 - Chrissy Hofbeck
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 35 survivor pool [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love Survivor, I really don't get how they end up with some of the contestants they have on the show. It's good to have a variety, but some really odd choices. It's almost like they are struggling to find people to appear on the show.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Yeah it was a very ho hum episode. I don't think Cole had it in him to be that conniving. Joe does. He would have had to realize what the picture was and convincingly play dumb then go look for it later without getting caught or raising Joes suspicions. Either way... Joe is going to be suspicious of him because Cole knows he has the idol. Only time will tell how this ends up turning out for Cole. His bigger problem may be for him and Jessica is that they may be seen as a "power couple".

I was gone for a long weekend. Saw Steve Martin and Martin Short in Chicago. Great show! : ) But I do think we should lift the don't post for 24 hour ban for the discussion. You tend to want to talk about the episode right after it happens... then on to the next thing.

Instead, if people are in agreement just don't go to the thread until you have seen the episode if you don't want any spoilers? I'm certainly open to that if Davec and the other players are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
  But I do think we should lift the don't post for 24 hour ban for the discussion. You tend to want to talk about the episode right after it happens... then on to the next thing.

Instead, if people are in agreement just don't go to the thread until you have seen the episode if you don't want any spoilers? I'm certainly open to that if Davec and the other players are.[/quote]
I have no problem with removing the ban. I usually don’t watch until Thursday and just avoid the thread until I do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
But I do think we should lift the don't post for 24 hour ban for the discussion. You tend to want to talk about the episode right after it happens... then on to the next thing.

Instead, if people are in agreement just don't go to the thread until you have seen the episode if you don't want any spoilers? I'm certainly open to that if Davec and the other players are.

I have no problem with removing the ban. I usually don’t watch until Thursday and just avoid the thread until I do.[/quote]
I'm good with that.

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
But I do think we should lift the don't post for 24 hour ban for the discussion. You tend to want to talk about the episode right after it happens... then on to the next thing

Sorry didn't mean to cause any issue here... I just find the rest of the forum isn't keeping me as engaged as it used to, and need something to read on Friday mornings. I won't push it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I meant the collective "you" not you specifically. I want to talk about it right away too. Should have written "One wants to... " I think it's human nature.
Last edited by: NormM: Oct 10, 17 5:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No offence taken. I'll do whatever the "collective" wants to do.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 35 survivor pool [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Joe Mena

Week 2: Devon Pinto

Week 3: Ben Driebergen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Week 1 JP

Week 2 Devon Pinto

Week 3 Joe Mena
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
coecoe13 wrote:
coecoe13 wrote:
Week 1 Ben Dreibergen

week 2 Joe Mena
Week 3 Patrick Bolton

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JMac650c wrote:
Week 1: Ben Driebergen
Week 2: Cole Medders
Week 3: Desiree "Desi" Williams
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 35 survivor pool [skinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
skinny wrote:
Week One: Patrick Bolton

Week Two: Desi Williams

Week Three: JP Hilsabeck

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I almost never get to watch live but I have no problems with people posting about the show. It can drive me crazy seeing that there are posts in this thread and I havent watched yet. :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow we lost two players of our game on that episode!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With a tribe shake up next week it will be a blind pick.
Quote Reply

Prev Next