Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mobile Phone Carriers - Cingular Anyone?
Quote | Reply
I need to switch carriers and Cingular has been recommended to me. Anyone have an opinion on Cingular's service and coverage (in the North East)? Thanks.

- Matt

Quote Reply
Re: Mobile Phone Carriers - Cingular Anyone? [mjshapiro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have Cingular i live in Philly i really haven't any problems at all. The coverage is good, of course there are dead spots but i think that is normal for any carrier.

-----------------------
Your mom's box
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think service and price are pretty good. i looked at carriers about 3 weeks ago. for ME , cingular offered the best price and coverage. as well as a pretty cool phone.

------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Mobile Phone Carriers - Cingular Anyone? [Local Star] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Did you switch from another carrier? I just had someone in my office say stay away and go with Verizon??

- Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I travel for a living and I depend on my cell phone connectivity. I've had Nextel and Verizon and Ameritech (when they existed) based on who my company had a contract with at the time. They all were really bad in every respect - coverage, service, etc.. I went back to AT&T which was the best. They got bought out by Cingular. I find the coverage is excellent and would not think of having any other service provider.

Note, it's not just the service provider that makes a difference - I don't use a Motorola or other flip phone as those suck. I use a Nokia non-flip phone with few bells/whistles which gives me superior reception. Nokia is the workhorse and really reliable.
Quote Reply