Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ultegra 6700 cranksets MANY, NEW AND ALMOST NEW [3X-VO2-LT-FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
let me know what you need

shimano as never made a bb30 crank ever so i highly douth your looking for that. They dont have that. I do have many new crank, i jsut need to know what crank lengh and what gearing your after and i will be able to help you out

thanks

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance on cyclocross stuff?

Professional Triathlete and Professional Orchestral Musician. Bikes, Bass, Beer.
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in 172.5 ultegra crank, still have any? PM already sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for an Ultegra 170mm 50/34. Let me know if you have any.
I have an FSA crank with MegaExo on my Cervelo P2C. Do I need a new BB with Ultegra?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: ultegra 6700 cranksets MANY, NEW AND ALMOST NEW [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the force crank arms?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
have any ultegra 6700 172.5 cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: ultegra 6700 cranksets MANY, NEW AND ALMOST NEW [msaad7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i do have 1 crank 172.5 53-39 in shimano 6700

150$ plus shipping

let me know

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you still have the sram force crankarms
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
P.M sent regarding 172.5 cranks and shifters. Would like to know what you still have in stock. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the 172.5 ultegra standard?

My Blog | Twitter | Big Pistachio Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have a FSA SLK-PRO 170mm 53-39 FSA mega exo BB available if so pleas email traintowin100 (at) gmail for purchase info
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [traintowin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i dont, only 172 or 175

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have ultegra 6700 170mm 53-39 left? If so email me about shipping traintowin100 (at) gmail
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sending you a PM on the 170mm Force cranks now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Jonnyo,

it has been a while but I am ready to buy this if you still have it. Do you still have it?

Quote:
the ultegra 175 was sold last night. i do have a ultegra SL 175 53-39 that i would sell for 120$ including the shipping. almost new...as only a few scratches but look awesome

Jonathan Caron
Professional Triathlete and Coach
jonnyoworld.blogspot.com

Quote | Reply
more crank and new prices!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How firm are you on the DA 7900 compact 170?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any megaexo or gxp compact cranks, 170mm...looking for 50/36 or 50/34 thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [bbrisket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i do have a FSA SLK 170 50-34 with BB 130$ shipped also

let me know

jonathan

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take it, thanks! Sending PM now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any more FSA compacts in 50-34 megaexo?
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [m00shie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgot to mention, I'm looking for size 170.
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [m00shie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NEW FSA SLK 170 50-34 (compact) with mega exo BB

130$ shipped

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take it, what's the best way to get ahold of you? I don't think I can PM yet.
Quote Reply

Prev Next