Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How was your week? July 1 Edition [Agilecipher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got my eyes checked yesterday and I'm not a candidate for corrective surgery. I'm nearsighed and corrected for my blurry distance visions I'd end up with blurry reading distance. Plus, at 44, it is only going to get worse so even if I decided I'd rather wear glasses for reading than distance it would be a waste of money.

So I got some bifocal contact lenses. Amazeballs. I've avoided contacts unless I have a long run because I can't read if I wear them. With these I can read and see where I'm going. Still getting used to them but love them so far. They are dailies so I just toss them when I'm done for the day. Good compromise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? July 1 Edition [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woo! I'm glad they were at least able to provide you a better solution. Yay for rapidly progressing science! I never did the dailies but my last pair was "leave in for a month" which was ideal for my laziness/unpredictable calendar.

Now we just need a wonderpill for DOMS... (holy hell am I sore after upping my consistency this week...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You. You make me stronger.
Quote Reply
Re: How was your week? July 1 Edition [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am curious about your bifocal contacts!!!!!

I have contacts to see distance which means I need reading glasses for close. It is becoming a royal PITA. I've not heard good things about the bifocal contacts but they have been working hard to improve them. What brand did you get? I may try!
Quote Reply

Prev Next