Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ultegra 6700 cranksets MANY, NEW AND ALMOST NEW [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: ultegra 6700 cranksets MANY, NEW AND ALMOST NEW [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price down!!!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price down.....i want all the leftover gone!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got any BB30 compacts?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you put me down in a queue for the Fsa slk 170. Asking my gf if she wants it.
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [riotgear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have sram force 172.5 compact bb30 190$ shipped

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Force 172.5 GXP still available?
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you have left in a BB30 175 standard?

grady
Quote Reply
Force Crank arms [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: Force Crank Arms
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You still have the SRAM Force 170 53/39 GXP?

If so, is it new or used (if used about how many miles)?

thanks!

------
"It's easy to be hard, it's hard to be smart"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for 6700 172? Does it come with BB?

mpkellyjunior at gmail com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by mpkellyjunior [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any low mileage mega Exo ceramic BB's

Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in force gxp crankset with chainrings. PM me
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [gttri15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have an Ultegra 175 (or 172)?
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [james_n_la] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i do have both 172 and 175 in STD configuration!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the price for the 175? I assume STD is standard (not the other STD ;)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by just du it [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: just du it: Jun 12, 13 18:34
Quote | Reply
Anything bb30 capable?
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS OF CRANKS, 150$ or less!!!!! shimano, FSA SRAM.... [izzyfuld] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will take the FSA SLK- LIGHT 172.5mm 53-39 including mega exo BB ..please PM or email for paypal info david.pietrangelo at gmail
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you including the BB with the Ultegra 175 (as is shown in the photo)?

Quote | Reply
the ultegra 175 was sold last night. i do have a ultegra SL 175 53-39 that i would sell for 120$ including the shipping. almost new...as only a few scratches but look awesome

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a set of Sram red black chainrings. 53/39 standard size cranks (not compact). You wouldn't happen to have any of those would you?

Quote | Reply
Sorry confused what's left ? If you still have a new Ultegra crankset BB3O I will take one. PM PayPal info.
Thanks

Please forgive typo's and poor grammer. Most posting performed on my not so smart phone.
Quote Reply

Prev Next