Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Huge annual personal sale!-latest additions (2/10): NEW Dura Ace and Tiagra cassettes [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-Corima cork brake pads, NEW. Will sell in pairs. $9/pair --> All pairs SOLD...for now. Have had several returns and then different buyers. Do your homework on what fits on your bike:)

Quote | Reply
SRAM Force 1070 cassette, 11-25, excellent condition, $45--> SOLD. Thanks Ben. Shipping tomorrow. You sure you need that 25 in S. FL???

Quote | Reply
Latest addition: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600 shifters, 2 x 10, silver, excellent mechanically, light scrapes on the outer edges of both shift levers (from leaning against brick walls...NOT me), $150

Quote | Reply
I am pretty sure I want the 6600 shifters. $150 shipped? Do you have any pictures? Do they come with the cabling?

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N." - Wooderson

Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale!-latest additions (2/10): NEW Dura Ace and Tiagra cassettes [Shippy13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are 2nd in line. A local guy has until the end of the weekend to "scrape together" the money. I will post pics tonight when I get home from school. They do not come w/ cabling but I could throw in what would be needed for a fair price.

Quote | Reply
Sounds good.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N." - Wooderson

Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale!-latest additions (2/10): NEW Dura Ace and Tiagra cassettes [Shippy13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics added of the shifters. Will let you know in the next day or two whether or not sale goes through w/ #1.

Quote | Reply
-Ultegra ST-6600 shifters, 2 x 10, silver, $150--> SOLD

He came through, sorry. Let me know if anything else interests you.

Quote | Reply
-NEW Cycleops Powerbeam Pro trainer. $1000-->SOLD Thanks Nate...you're gonna love it!

Quote | Reply
-NEW (take off) Tiagra 4600 cassette, 11-25, $45--> SOLD Thanks Dylan and enjoy.

Quote | Reply
Just added: Shimano Ultegra 6600 brakes, excellent condition

Quote | Reply
-Shimano Ultegra 6600 brakes, silver, excellent condition, pads show mild wear, $75--> SOLD Thanks Theresa!

Quote | Reply
Next up: Ultegra Front derailleur, 6700, 2x10, clamp-on, 31.8, excellent condition, $45. Pics to come.

Last edited by: irontri: Feb 27, 13 11:50
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! Latest addition: 6700 front derailleur, excellent condition [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-Corima wheel bag, with shoulder strap, nice condition, nice thick leather for padding/protection on inside, some grease stains on yellow (not perfect looking), functions perfectly, $40-->SOLD Thanks Mari and enjoy.

One wheel bag still remaining.

Quote | Reply
Is the remaining wheel bag a single or a double?

IG: idking90
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! Latest addition: 6700 front derailleur, excellent condition [iank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iank wrote:
Is the remaining wheel bag a single or a double?

It's a single. I just tried putting two wheels in it, and maybe you could only for storage, but they'd be crammed in there. I probably wouldn't recommend it.

Quote | Reply
-Profile Design KK-1 Karbon Kage black w/ yellow accents, excellent condition, mild interior scuffing from bottles, 2 of them, $25 eac-->both sold

Thanks Rob and way to bling out your bike:)

Quote | Reply
-Corima wheel bag, nice condition, nice thick leather for padding/protection on inside, some grease stains on yellow and inside on gray where axle/hubs contact (not perfect looking), functions perfectly, $35

--> SOLD. Thanks Clay even if you're Army:)

Quote | Reply
Next up: Dura Ace 7700 rear derailleur, great condition EXCEPT barrel adjuster broken off:( Price TBD. Pics to come.

Quote | Reply
Wheels sold?
Quote Reply
Re: Latest addition: Dura Ace 7700 rear derailleur [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the 60mm specialized mtb stem? How much shipped to 99114?
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! Latest addition: Dura Ace 7700 rear derailleur, great condition [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
simplymax wrote:
Wheels sold?

Reynolds: available, sweet, fast, and ready to race NOW.

Zipps: 2 people interested ahead of you

Hed3: too many flaky buyer heeing and hawing or not paying

Quote | Reply
Seth wrote:
Do you still have the 60mm specialized mtb stem? How much shipped to 99114?

Sure do. It's $5 plus or minus depending on speed of transit. Let me know if interested and I can PM you my paypal info.

Quote | Reply
-Specialized MTB stem. Black. 60mm. 1-1/8” fork tube, 27.2mm handlebar clamp, $5--> SOLD. Thanks Seth. Will PM you tracking info.

Quote | Reply

Dura Ace 7700 rear derailleur, great condition EXCEPT barrel adjuster broken off:( $25--> SOLD. Thanks Dan and enjoy your CX build!

Prev Next