Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Wireless ANT+ Powertap $850
Quote | Reply
Below are some items I have for sale. Need some financial help for school and some of this stuff is just lying around, other items I just can't afford to keep. All prices include shipping to CONUS (if you want international it will cost extra). I will accept paypal as a gift or you can send it as a payment if you cover the fees, your choice. Send me a pm if you're interested in anything.

If you are even remotely interested in the items below, contact me, we can work something out. I need to sell this stuff ASAP.

Cannondale MKV Rings 50/34 ----- SOLD

Praxis Rings 50/36 ----- SOLD

Reynolds DV46 UL T with Vittoria CX Evo Corsa 23mm ----- SOLD

Boyd 30mm Black Wireless Ant+ Powertap Pro+ Wheelset ----- $850.00
I literally had this built up last week but again, I'm in need of some cash and the powermeter is a luxury I can't afford. I had a set of Boyd alloy wheels and I brought it to my lbs to be laced to this new hub. It's a campy freehub but they can be switched really easy with no redish. Comes with the front and rear and they are both in like new condition. The powertap matches up to any ant+ compatible computer (garmin, joule, etc). Just the wheels, no cassette, tires, or skewers included. Honestly, this is more a feeler than anything else, I sort of want to keep these because they're my newest toy but if the price is right, I'll send them to a new home.....

Update: Wheels have a few more miles on them now but are still in basically brand new condition. Only used for training in good weather. I definitely want to sell these now. They are also now debadged, totally black.

Wheelbuilder Wired Powertap Wheelset With Harness and Computer ----- SOLD

Easton Padded Double Wheelbag ----- SOLD
Last edited by: irf3: May 11, 12 18:15
Quote Reply
Re: Powertaps, MKV Rings, Praxis Rings, Reynolds DV46ULT, Easton Wheelbag [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you PM me regarding the wheel bag? I can't PM for another day or two. Or you can email me: mtproctor7 [AT] gmail com

Thanks.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society."
-Mark Twain
Quote Reply
Re: Powertaps, MKV Rings, Praxis Rings, Reynolds DV46ULT, Easton Wheelbag [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Reynolds. PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pms replied to
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Boyd 30mm w/powertap. Are these still available?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Powertaps, MKV Rings, Praxis Rings, Reynolds DV46ULT, Easton Wheelbag [jers228] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How old is the power tap?
Quote Reply
Re: Powertaps, MKV Rings, Praxis Rings, Reynolds DV46ULT, Easton Wheelbag [jers228] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought it through my lbs brand new few weeks ago and it was ridden for 2 weeks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump^
Quote Reply
Re: Wired and Wireless ANT+ Powertaps!! Reynolds DV46ULT!! [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated description of wired pt and added pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Wired and Wireless ANT+ Powertaps!! Reynolds DV46ULT!! [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you still have the reynolds wheels? If you do call me at 215-260-5396

ty
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm'd you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Boyd wheelset. Can't PM, could you message me your email address and I will contact you? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
irf3 wrote:
Boyd 30mm Black Wireless Ant+ Powertap Pro+ Wheelset ----- $800.00
I literally had this built up last week but again, I'm in need of some cash and the powermeter is a luxury I can't afford. I had a set of Boyd alloy wheels and I brought it to my lbs to be laced to this new hub. It's a campy freehub but they can be switched really easy with no redish. Comes with the front and rear and they are both in like new condition. The powertap matches up to any ant+ compatible computer (garmin, joule, etc). Just the wheels, no cassette, tires, or skewers included. Honestly, this is more a feeler than anything else, I sort of want to keep these because they're my newest toy but if the price is right, I'll send them to a new home.....

Are these still available? I can't PM, so can you please send me an email: ms_plb2 (at) hotmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: Wired and Wireless ANT+ Powertaps!! Reynolds DV46ULT!! [LB123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the wired powertap wheelset still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Wired and Wireless ANT+ Powertaps!! Reynolds DV46ULT!! [wthieme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yessir
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't send a PM through the forum for some reason. Please email me @ phillipstanley7223@gmail.com on the boyd setup or easier just call me @ 214-918-2309....I need your paypal address.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't PM. Could you email me about the wheelset? flyn4js at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

Coach Brain: Accelerate 3 ; Incoherent Ramblings
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
irf3 wrote:
Wheelbuilder Wired Powertap Wheelset With Harness and Computer ----- $425.00
This one I'm selling for a buddy. He's upgrading to a crank-based powermeter and no longer needs this powertap. The original owner bought it, trained for a year then got injured. My buddy bought it from him and trained on it for another 6 months. The only thing to point out is the old mount is broken, it needs a ziptie to be held in place. Everything works functionally though and if it really bothers you a new mount is cheap. It's been used, no doubt, but if you're looking to start training with power on a budget this is a great option. It was built by wheelbuilder.com and is a very sturdy training wheel. It's a shimano/sram freehub.

UPDATE: Okay, pictures are now below (rear only, front included in sale but no pics right now). My friend got in touch with the original owner and here's the story with this set, "It is a wired (not wireless) model from 2008 from Rich Sawaris/wheelbuilder.com, friend from LA. The hub was serviced and rebuilt by Rich into a new wheel in 2010. The wheel set is custom, had it built for training. C4 aluminum clincher rims with a wider 24mm width at the bead to push more rubber on the ground laced with Sapim Race spokes to a DT Swiss 240 front and PowerTap Pro rear."

So, it's a solid set of wheels and the front is actually a great light wheel you could race on.

I'm very interested in this. If you still have this set available please e-mail me (I'm unable to PM) at titan8813@gmail.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold a couple days ago, post updated, sorry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
irf3 wrote:
Sold a couple days ago, post updated, sorry.
No sweat, thanks for the update.
Quote Reply
Re: Wireless ANT+ Powertap $800 [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Wireless ANT+ Powertap $800 [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm also interested in the Boyd wheels but can't PM.

Shoot me an email please: daarmstrong@lrca.com
Quote Reply
Re: Wireless ANT+ Powertap $850 [irf3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very interested int he Boyd wheels - please email me at Schliepsiek5@yahoo.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next