WTB: Garmin Forerunner 210, 410 or 610

As the posting says I am in the market for a Forerunner 410. Getting rid of my Polar RS300 because I want a GPS based pacing system to link with my Edge 500. I do not need a HR because I have one already but do need the rest of the accessories. Let me know if anyone has one. Thanks. Updated with 210 and 610 wanted as well.

Anyone?

Are you looking for a new one or for used?

Id take used if its in good working and cosmetic condition.

Oh come on now. I know someone has one they are getting rid of to get the new Garmin.

Not a 410, but I have a 405 that I’ll sell for $50 shipped. I seem to have misplaced the ANT stick and charger though, so they would need to be purchased separately.

What kind of shape is it in? I was wanting the 410 because I keep reading about the issues with the bezel on the 405 and I sweat a lot.

It’s a little nicked up, but in good working order. I’ve used it a lot the past two years or so. I’ve never had any problems with the bezel.

I’ll think about it and let you know. Thanks though.

Did you find a garmin yet? I just barely got a new 610 due to a warranty replacement. Now that the 910xt is coming out, I’d be willing to sell mine (new in box) so that I can upgrade.

Haven’t found one yet. What are you looking to sell yours for?

Still looking. Really liking the 210. Help please! Thanks.

I have a 405 that I can sell you in the original box with all the accessories. (charger, software, ant stick) it’s in great shape- just slight wear on the bezel-a thin 1/8 line of black on the silver bezel. I have pics if you are interested. Email me @ aacondon at oh (dot) rr (dot) com.

Thanks for the offer but not really liking the 405 from what I have read about the bezel. Would prefer a 210 or 610 so I don’t have to deal with it. Thanks though!

I have a 410 that I may decide to part with. Like new, wore it for a few training runs and for one race. HR strap included but never used. Let me know if still interested.

check your mailbox.

are you interested in a 310? i have one available.

Found one yet?
I just got a warranty replacement 210 back from Garmin and bought a 610 in the mean time.

Thanks everyone but I just bought a new one because I didn’t think anyone had one! Thanks though.