Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jackmott, the moms up on Shoal Creek were out and training hard this morning.... They might be getting ready to gang up on you as a group! ;). There was a gaggle of them (six) .... Two pushing baby carriages!

Good luck at Cap Tex!
Quote Reply
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [perfcctionist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
tell me one FOP endurance athlete who is not trying to lose weight and I'll show you are roomful of supermodels all satisfied with their current skinny-ness.

also a good quote.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So - enquiring minds want to know.... did Mr. Mott indeed spread his lack of talent sufficiently not-slowly enough to crush soccer mom dreams?

Or did he get caught up in swim-gate, which cost him the opportunity to crush quite as many mommy dreams?

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was no affected by swim-gate, I'm sure I crushed many mom dreams, but I wasn't anywhere near 2:15 either
see my other thread for my 3 sentence race report

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, missed that.

You posted that athletes at CapTex can make mistakes too - but then all you did was talk about the one you made.
So, who were the athletes who made mistakes? ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: "By spreading my lack of talent across 3 sports evenly and racing a bunch of moms trying to lose weight I can crush many dreams." - Jack Mott [Horsepower] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was Nat Faulkner. He was a former Canadian pro cyclist. His race plan was to only complete one loop of the IM Wisconsin run - so the DNF was pre-determined. He did well, athough short of his goals, at Kona 2009 (9 hours and 16 minutes for 13th amateur).
Quote Reply

Prev Next