Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

trizilla.com
Quote | Reply
we talked about them a little while ago...
ordered a pair of shoes (super discounted at $44)...already had a pair but no luck for the second pair it was gone...
jim at TZ sent me an email and asked if anything else would work...
actually yep, but the saucony grid hurricane are at their regular price...darn $120...(saucony if you're listening...can you do something about this?)...

anyway, to apologize for not having the right size, jim got me the hurricanes at the price I had paid for the original order I had...

top notch service I'd say...
Quote Reply
Re: trizilla.com [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the Huricanes try Road Runner Sports. I buy last year's model for about $89.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a great experience and made a great buy through Jim as well. I ordered online and had a problem with the website. He called me on my cell phone within the hour and everything was taken care of.

Andy

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Re: trizilla.com [Andy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep...really have to give these guys the props...
Quote Reply
Re: trizilla.com [grumpy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can get THIS year's model for $94.95 at holabirdsports.com You have to click "more" on some of their shoes to see the actual prices, but they are usually the cheapest place around and have much cheaper and quicker shipping than RRS. They've been around forever and I've never had a problem with them in 15 years of buying from them...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just bought a Team Soloist from Jim, great service and free shipping.

The Cuban Comet
(Comets are unbelievably slow over Cuba)
Quote Reply
Re: trizilla.com [hpwvale] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just want to jump on the bandwagon here and bump this up. I lived in Pittsburgh for three years and rode on a cycling team with Skirbs. He opened up his shop right after we left PA. He is a great guy, and even more importantly I think to this forum, a real student of tri. If any of you saw him you would say "No f-in way is that guy a triathlete" (he's like 230+ and about 2% bodyfat) and then he'd lay it down in all three disciplines.

Glad to see you're doing well Jim!

Don Haddox from TRC....

PS Pm me sometime if you get the chance about a tri-team I'm with up here in VT
Quote Reply