Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Chrissie Wellington's body on ESPN :O [alterego] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

In Reply To:
There are many many things that make a woman fuckable

There is actually really only one, maybe 2, if you find the right one ;-), "things" that make it possible.

If you don't think that look is attractive, then don't look at it. Bottom line is she is an athlete for endurance sports not your child rearing and home making. She is a phenomenal athlete with an unquestionable determination. Take her as a person and athlete and not whether she is attractive to you. Just for the record, there are very few women that in the right situation, we would not all hook up with. Our standards as men are not all that high.

I don't think it's really a matter of standards. I think when people cut the crap and are honest with themselves they realize you are wired to want to fuck.
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington's body on ESPN :O [kblahetka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like Mirinda's physique, her legs are sublime.
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington's body on ESPN :O [original PV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice rely. name calling. hope you feel better about your self for it>
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington's body on ESPN :O [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interesting point about the equivalent to "critique my position? I guess Michael phillips did a similar thing in I thing si after the big show..But it was photos. I why if swimming forums had a field day with his body. I guess I thought the Miss C. thing would be look at as good press for the sport. maybe by some...
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington's body on ESPN :O [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

And men are judged by their wallet. Big deal, live with it.

Truer words were never spoken.

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I like Mirinda's physique, her legs are sublime.

Yes please. I was reminded of this once again during the rebroadcast of Kona yesterday.

http://www.facebook.com/ReconFoundationTeam
http://www.facebook.com/MarineReconFoundation
http://www.reconfoundation.org
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington's body on ESPN :O [TriMarine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, me too. I love watching her run. So smooth and powerful. She's a doll in my book, like a bada$$ little pixie.
Quote Reply
Re: Chrissie Wellington's body on ESPN :O [m.n.m.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In 2007 I did a race in Subic Bay, Philippines where I was living at the time. Chrissie was all smiles and personality then, too; rode an old Klein road bike, but body-type-wise was virtually unrecognizable. The change over two years was remarkable. She must have dropped 20 lbs over those two years.
Quote Reply

Prev Next