Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

funniest thing ever on this morning's commute
Quote | Reply
Saw the funniest thing ever on my commute in this morning.

I was going west down the road coming up to an intersection. I see a line of cars at the intersection on the other road, they are stuck behind a giant truck. The truck was carrying manure that they were spreading on the near by fields.

The giant truck turns right onto the road I am on (a big honking wide turn), there is a lady behind the truck in a ford focus, and she is getting really impatient, she makes a right turn but at the same time she decides she is going to pass the manure truck. The very instance she decides she is going to pass, the manure truck puts on his left hand turning signal (to turn into the near by field and starts to turn…. See where this is going :-) All this is happening at a pretty low speed (so it was like slow motion) but the focus slams her breaks on because she is about to drive into the front wheel of the manure truck, the manure truck see the focus and slams on his breaks, the slop/manure in the truck slams up against the front wall of the container and splashes out (I guess it was an open top) all over the focus. So there was the sh!t covered focus and a slightly annoyed truck driver. It was like a scene out of one of those tv prank shows.

All of this happened right in front of me, I couldn’t stop laughing, actually I am still laughing as I type.

Ewan

Ewan

-------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: funniest thing ever on this morning's commute [_EH_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
another "Back to the Future" scene in the making :0

Jay
Quote Reply
Re: funniest thing ever on this morning's commute [JBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

close, but a lot more sloppy!

Ewan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
karma's a bitch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good story! bike commuting is all about appreciating the sights, sounds, and sometimes (unfortunately) the smells! Be safe.
Quote Reply
Re: funniest thing ever on this morning's commute [Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, I thought with all the bad stories about cyclists and cars, this one would put a smile on peoples face.
I am lucky that in that I live in a more rural setting...as witnessed by the manure trucks on the farmers fields :-)... so I am just a short ride away from all the sights and sounds and smells.

Ewan

Ewan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a BIG fan of karma!
Quote Reply