Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cell Phone Ettiquette
Quote | Reply
OK, Vitus has convinced me to stop posting political stuff. Anyway, my man won and anything I would say seems like gloating, so here is a non-political question (four-part)--

Have you/would you ever hold a cell phone conversation while sitting on the throne? Is there a mute button you can press during critical moments? What would you say if the person on the other end caught on and realized where you were? What if someone called you and you realized it--Would you wash your ear?

Reason I ask is I just got back from the head, and there was a guy in there talking on his phone.
Quote Reply
Re: Cell Phone Ettiquette [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
OK, Vitus has convinced me to stop posting political stuff. Anyway, my man won and anything I would say seems like gloating, so here is a non-political question (four-part)--

Have you/would you ever hold a cell phone conversation while sitting on the throne? Is there a mute button you can press during critical moments? What would you say if the person on the other end caught on and realized where you were? What if someone called you and you realized it--Would you wash your ear?

Reason I ask is I just got back from the head, and there was a guy in there talking on his phone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A few people I know swear that it helps to move the process along, so to speak. Isn't there a David Sedaris story about this? About how her sister would keep claiming to be reaching for something on a high shelf?

Are cell phones any different?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pavlov.psyc.queensu.ca/~psyc382/rockgold.html
(Norman Rockwell's "Do Unto Others")
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only if I was talking to a real sh*thead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cell phone etiquette is an oxymoron.

Never, ever listen to Vitus.
Quote Reply