Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [gottabekidding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice wheelset, still available
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, what's the deal with the clinchers? Can you get them and how much???
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent him another email just now, in taiwan they spend half their year on "holiday"

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm about to buy some off ebay... Don't make me do that! Any word?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alright, here's the deal...

clinchers will be $910 shipped, tubular $800 shipped I have 1 set of tubular now, but no clincher now. If enough people are wanting clincher's, I will make an order though. Let me know if you want a set and I'll see how many people will commit to a set.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
85 and 85 right, not 50 and 85? On the new clinchers I mean.

Life IS an endurance sport. Finish Well
www.fwe1.net
Last edited by: plainsman: Oct 15, 08 21:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [plainsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
85 and 85, correct.

50 front & 85 rear are $30 cheaper...

Last edited by: RUNPUDDRUN: Oct 16, 08 15:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi pud,

Can you do just he clincher rim? I was thinking I would like to get my PT laced into one for the rear. If so let me know the price.

Thanks,
David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
X2 on the rim question, would be interested in just 1 clincher rim.

perhaps the previous poster and I could split a 'set' of clincher rims if need be.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2 sets of 85mm nude wheels left. $775 shipped!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tubies i assume?

- The Who
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [ironcouple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
by 'nude' you mean w'out decals or just rims?

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, without decals.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a pair of 85 / 85 with exactly 112 miles on them. Professionally glued TUFO tires on both front & rear. $900 for the pair with extra (new) tire and extra TUFO Extreme rim tape. Email me for details ... JPV567 at hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [jvicario] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 1 nude 50 mm tubular front with a brand new Conti Sprinter tire glued to it. The road has never seen either the wheel or tire, both are brand new. $350 shipped.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GDay from Port MacQuarie Australia.

Once only question... Best price on 85 / 85 shipped to Australia???

Feel free to contact me directly via PM...

Nashy

Darrell Nash - (Nashy)
Port Macquarie Triathlon Club - Australia
Juniors Co-ordinator
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are these wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [SpeedyTSO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2nd that. I have my tax return and it's burning a hole in my pocket! Interested in 85/85 nude carbon.
Quote Reply

Prev Next